Cereal is a staple in many people's lives. Early mornings or late nights, I know I can always count on cereal for an easy, satisfying meal that requires little prep time and few dirty dishes. And as a busy college student, I have a bowl of cereal almost every morning before I start my classes. This became a standard routine for me as I started my freshman year, but I wanted to find a cereal that would satisfy me and keep me full for a few hours. That's where Magic Spoon came in. Magic Spoon has 13 grams of protein and no sugar. It's also made with ingredients that I am familiar with, which makes me confident that it's a great way to start my day. I tried all the flavors to help you figure out which is the perfect one for you!

Frosted

The first flavor I tried was frosted, and it was definitely my favorite. It is sweet and with a hint of vanilla, reminding me of a Rice Krispy Treat or Frosted Flakes. The flavor was not too overpowering, which I liked. Little tip: pair with berries for a delicious flavor combination. 

Fruity

Fruity is a healthy spin on Fruit Loops. It has a great citrus taste that makes you feel like you are eating a bowl of your favorite childhood cereal, just a grain-free, nutritious version. Fruity comes in a variety of colors and looks just like Fruit Loops too!

Cocoa

Cocoa has a rich chocolate flavor that reminded me of dark chocolate. If I had to compare it to one cereal I would say it was most like Cocoa Puffs. I don't love eating chocolate in the morning, so this would probably be at the bottom of my rankings, but it would make a great late-night snack. 

Peanut Butter

Peanut butter was definitely the most intriguing flavor. It really does taste like peanut butter and wasn't very sweet. It had a salty side, which I liked as well. Truthfully, I enjoyed this flavor as a snack compared to the more original version: in a bowl with milk. 

Magic Spoon is a delicious option if you're looking for some healthier options in the cereal aisle, but still love the taste of your childhood favorites. The consistency of all the flavors was similar to a cheerio, but a bit puffier and has a nice crunch. And just remember, you can never go wrong with a big bowl of cereal!