Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ordered a dish that you would love to recreate a home? And was this dish something that could be made on the grill? Well, now's the time to have all those summer grilling questions answered. Grill experts from Longhorn Steakhouse have you covered — just call the Longhorn's Grill Us Hotline on July 2nd. 

From 11 am to 5 pm on Sunday, you can call 1-855-LH-GRILL to have all your questions answered. You'll be connected with a Grill Master and be able to ask whatever questions you may have. This comes at a perfect time to plan the perfect Fourth of July barbecue (and perfect all of your skills). 

barbecue, beef, pork, steak, sausage, steaks, BBQ, grill, Grilling
Shelby Cohron

What can you ask? 

There's so many different questions you could have about grilling, and it doesn't have to just be about how to cook on the grill. Grill Master Sara Plank, who works at the Centennial, Colorado restaurant, told me about some questions that she gets most often. 

A lot of questions have to do with people wanting to experiment with either charcoal or gas grills, and not quite knowing how to use them. Others want to know about different seasonings that can be used, and even some recipe ideas to try something new for a change. People have also called in asking about cooking times, which differs depending on a someone likes their meat cooked. 

Longhorn wants this hotline to be a resource for anyone and everyone who wants to know more about grilling. You don't have to be an expert at grilling to call in —  the Longhorn grill masters will answer any problem you're having. These experts want to make you feel welcomed, even if you want to bring a taste of their restaurant to your own home. 

If it's after the hotline day and you still have grilling questions, there's plenty of ways to get in contact with a grill master. You can chat with Longhorn on Facebook and Twitter seven days a week between 11 am and 10 pm. If social media isn't your thing, then just text "GRILL" to 55702 to get recipes and tips sent straight to your phone. And in the event that you don't have any specific questions, you can check out Longhorn's website to get even more grilling resources and information. 

Whether you're a grilling expert or you want to learn something new, then this hotline is for you. Summer grilling is the perfect chance to get a few pointers from Longhorn's grill masters. They're happy to help and want to make you and your guests enjoy the food at your barbecue.