If you're looking for a new snack to enjoy, you might want to try buckwheat. Honestly, I didn't know what buckwheat was until I did some research, but it's pretty healthy and delicious. Buckwheat is a nutritional powerhouse full of health benefits ranging from improved heart health to decreased blood sugar. Lil Bucks is making it easier than ever to enjoy this superfood with their grain-free granola collection, Clusterbucks. 

What Are Clusterbucks?

Photo Courtesy of Veronica Sage

Clusterbucks are are Lil Bucks’ crunchy grain-free granola  line. The brand recently released their second Clusterbucks flavor: Tumeric Lemon Myrtle. This flavor contains turmeric made by Indian spice farmers and lemon myrtle from an Australian shrub with leaves that smell like lemon. 

This snack is packed with fiber, protein and stress-reducing adaptogens. In addition, it is also paleo, gluten-free and grain-free.

I tried the new flavor today and it was really good. It had a light and cool flavor, but a satisfying crunch. If you like tea, I'd definitely recommend this flavor. 

Lil Bucks Products

Photo Courtesy of Veronica Sage

Lil Buck lovers are already obsessed with the Chocolate Reishi flavor which contains 1000mg of organic red reishi mushroom, known as the “Mushroom of Immortality” in ancient Chinese medicine. 

As you know, I'm a huge chocolate fan, so I knew I'd have to get my hands on these. Let's be real, it's not a chocolate bar, but you still get a hint of that chocolate taste your craving leaving you satisfied.

In addition to Clusterbucks, the brand also offers crunchy buckwheat seeds. The seeds are great for topping off a smoothie or yogurt. They come in three flavors: Original, Matcha and Cacao. 

Where To Buy Lil Bucks

Photo Courtesy of Veronica Sage

If you're interested in trying buckwheat, Lil Bucks is available on Amazon and at Whole Food stores in the Midwest (IL, WI, MI, IN, MN, MO, NE, IA). You can also check out their product locator to see where you can find Lil Bucks near you! 

Stay connected with Lil Bucks by following them on Facebook and Instagram