I don't know about you, but with virtual learning I wake up with just minutes to spare before my classes. As a result, I'm usually scrambling to get breakfast together. Instead of grabbing the Pop-Tart, why not enjoy fruit smoothie instead? Koia's new ready-to-drink smoothies are available now and you need to try them. 

Koia's Ready-To-Drink Smoothies

Image courtesy of Koia

Looking to keep your energy up throughout the day? The last thing you need is a sugar crash. Koia Smoothies only have 9g of total sugar per bottle making them the perfect breakfast or post-workout snack. You can really enjoy these whenever you are craving the sweet and refreshing taste of your favorite fruits.

1. Tropical Passion

Image courtesy of Koia

Koia's Tropical Passion smoothie is a combination of passionfruit, mango, pear, orange and lemon. These fruits come together to create a refreshing citrus flavor.

2. Magic Mango

Image courtesy of Koia

Koia's Magic Mango smoothie combines mango, orange and lemon together to create a sweet zesty flavor. 

3. Rise & Shine

Image courtesy of Koia

Looking for a morning energy boost? Koia's Rise & Shine smoothie combines pineapple, orange, carrot, mango and lemon together to give you that extra kick you need to start your day!

4. Straw-Nana Dream

Image courtesy of Koia

Koia's Straw-nana Dream Smoothie was made with the classic fruit lovers in mind. Strawberries, bananas, pears and apples come together to create a creamy beverage that tastes like your favorite childhood yogurt. 

Where To Find Koia

Koia's Smoothies are low in sugar and net carbs, plant-based, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and Non-GMO Project Verified — with NO artificial ingredients.

Looking to get your hands on these smoothies? They are available nationwide at Whole Foods Market