Now you can have your candy, and eat it too — for breakfast. You can get the new Kit Kat Blueberry Muffin candy bar for a bakery-inspired treat that almost makes it socially acceptable to eat candy in the morning. This isn’t a Kit Kat flavor we saw coming, but we’re so excited to break into the fruit-inspired bite.

This limited-edition Kit Kat bar boasts all the flavor and feels of waking up to a freshly baked crumb-coated blueberry muffin except in convenient, crunchy candy form. Morning, noon, or night, unwrap a Kit Kat Blueberry Muffin candy bar and treat your tastebuds to blueberry muffin-flavored crème, wrapped around the iconic crisp wafers of a Kit Kat.

The limited-edition variety combines notes of both fresh and cooked blueberries, a cake batter-like muffin flavor, and graham cookie pieces folded into the bar. The iconic crispy wafers are covered in a blueberry muffin-flavored crème in a light blue and purple hue.

You can get the new Kit Kat Blueberry Muffin bar in a standard bar, king size bar, and snack size bite. They’ll be available at retailers nationwide beginning this month. Sadly, it’s only a limited-edition offering, so you’ll have to snag the treat while supplies last.

“Our product creators have such passion for deciding which flavor Kit Kat should take on next and making sure it delivers for our fans,” Dan Williard, brand manager of Kit Kat, said in a press release. “Kit Kat Blueberry Muffin has already become one of our favorites; it has all the taste of a freshly baked blueberry muffin, but no baking required!”

In 2019, Kit Kat hinted at a Blueberry Pie-flavored bar, among other potential varieties. Even though the Blueberry Pie flavor never came into fruition, we'll happily accept the Blueberry Muffin flavor as the brand’s apology.