Kim Kardashian is a guru when it comes to shedding weight and maintaining a curvy figure. So, it doesn't come as a surprise that Kim "doesn't really drink coffee," considering her strict diet. However, she admits in an interview with Ellen that when she has to have coffee to wake up, she sticks to one, very specific order. Here's everything you need to know about Kim Kardashian's Starbucks order.

In The Hot Seat

Ellen DeGeneres is known to put celebrities in the hot seat and ask them fans' most curious questions. Recently, Ellen launched a YouTube Original series called "Ellen's Show Me More Show." Episodes vary from Demi Lovato playing The 5 Second Rule game with Ellen, to Noah Ritter playing Pie Face. Kim K comes on to the show to answer Ellen's burning questions. 

Literally sitting in what's deemed the "hot seat," Ellen fires question after question at the reality star. Kim tells us about the secret she kept from her parents (she used to cheat on all of her tests in high school), which sibling she'd rather be stuck in an elevator with (Khloe), and the craziest thing a fan has asked her for (to adopt them). 

The Starbucks Order 

mocha, cream, espresso, cappuccino, milk, coffee
Kellyn Simpkins

Unlike almost everyone else walking the face of the earth, Kim K doesn't live off of coffee. But in classic Kim K style, her Starbucks order is as extra as a Starbucks order can get: a short white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. Then, she admits to only taking three sips of the coffee max before throwing it away. 

I shade in creativity when compared to Kim K's order. My go-to order is a large iced coffee black. On days when I'm feeling adventurous, I might get a pump of coconut or hazelnut flavoring in it. If our coffees were desserts, Kim's would be creme brûlée and mine would be vanilla ice cream. Clearly, Kim doesn't appreciate the bitter taste of coffee that helps people, like me, get through the day. Kim has people to help her do that, instead.