Kanye West is a man of much success. He has produced seven studio albums, has sold 40,000 pairs of Yeezys in under one minute, and has Kim Kardashian's "love locked-down." And yet, more than half of the time he's seen with a scowl across his face as if he is still $53 million in debt. But somewhere past his million dollar RBF, there is a light at the end of the tunnel that makes Kanye light up and smile (and it's not himself). What's this source of light? Ice cream!

From many pictures found within social media, including many hilarious memes, ice cream and his two adorable kids seem to be the things Kanye loves most in this world. Well besides, himself of course. Kanye wouldn't be Kanye if he didn't express how much he idolized or praised himself.

But if I had to put something as a close second to Kanye's all-time fav things, I'd say Kanye loves ice cream as much as Kanye loves Kanye. Which is A LOT. And if you don't believe me, here's visual evidence of Kanye West falling in love with his ice cream cones.

Exhibit A: Get A Room, Kanye 

Look at the way the two look into each other's eyes. Nothing can break this connection. I think they need a moment to be alone...

Exhibit B: "Baby you light up my world like nobody else..."

Earth to Yeezy! When it comes to Kanye and ice cream, his mind is on another planet. He can't even pay attention to Kim and she's standing right next to him! Seems like they're inseparable.

Exhibit C: Man on a Mission

He even makes solo runs to get ice cream! That's when you know it isn't just a phase. 

Now that you've seen the true hearted and lovey dovey pics of Kanye and ice cream, one of his true loves, here are some more pics of Kanye eating ice cream for sh*ts and gigs.

It's nice to now know that a big old scoop of ice cream is what it takes to make Kanye truly smile. But the real question is, does Kanye really love ice cream as much as Kanye loves Kanye?