Stop what you're doing. Seriously, put down your bland cup of joe and get ready for a major upgrade. There's a new way to add cookies to your breakfast lineup. For a limited time, International Delight has released new Oreo Iced Coffee.

According to Instagram influencer @CandyHunting, the new morning starter was spotted on the shelves at Walmart and Mejier. It claims on the packaging that it's made with real cookies and cream.

"The coffee does taste like chocolate cookies, not like generic mocha. I don't get much in the way of the creme flavor, but I'm assuming if they played up the creme flavor, it would drown out the cookie. Overall, a good take on an Oreo coffee flavor," Candy Hunting wrote in a post.  

Of course, mixing Oreos with coffee is nothing new or even particularly mind blowing. Dunkin' Donuts has released Oreo-flavored coffee and a Coolatta in the past, and last year Coffee-mate released Cookies and Cream creamer. But, this is the first time you can pour yourself a cookies and cream iced coffee at home while you're getting ready for whatever the day brings. No need to wait in line at the drive-thru or add hella cream for max flavor. Just open the carton and pour it up, pour it up. 

You can pick up a carton of International Delight's Oreo Iced Coffee today and start your morning off on the best foot (or sip) possible. And, you know, maybe take some with you for an afternoon pick-me-up. OK, tbh, you just might want to drink this stuff all day, everyday.