Instagram is filled with TONS of health food, fitness, and well-being accounts, but because of the hype around so many of the super popular accounts, many great Instagrammers fly under the radar. However, these low-key, high-key accounts should not be ignored. Have no fear — I have found some of the greatest underrated health food accounts you need to follow ASAP (because, like, fitness, right)?  

1. @hungryhaley

A photo posted by Haley Hansen (@hungryhaley) on

She works at a donut shop and runs a health food blog/Instagram account. Proof that you can have your donut and eat it, too, Haley is a college student who believes that balance is key. As a plant enthusiast she will show you how to make any vegan meal delicious. 

2. @thelowdownonhealthy

A photo posted by lo (@thelodownonhealthy) on

Lauren is a recent University of Michigan grad (go blue!), now studying nutrition and physical activity at the University of Bristol. She's passionate about leading a healthy lifestyle, and her tag phrase on all of her insta posts is "do it", which explains how to make every dish she creates, making our lives a whole lot easier (and healthier).

3. @happyhealthydana

A photo posted by Dana (@happyhealthydana) on

College student, cycling instructor, vegetarian, and health enthusiast, Dana does it all. Even though she leads a busy lifestyle, Dana doesn't sacrifice the health or the deliciousness of her meals. This account will help all college students see how they can study, go to class, go to work, workout, and come home and make a nutritious breakfast/lunch/dinner for themselves.

4. @becks_liveshealthy

Becky kills the running game (peep her post about her medal collection). This girl shows you how to refuel after killing all of those miles. She is all about health, balance, and fitness and focuses on food as fuel to power her through her day and her workouts. Oh, and this girl isn't afraid of meat either. Where da protein at?

5. @carolinecooksclean

On that pre-med track, Caroline has got a lot on her plate in terms of studies, but she doesn't let that stop her from filling her body with all of the organic goods. She strives to make her Instagram account "a college girl's organically grown guide to a healthy, happy, and holistic life", and let me just say, she's doing everything right.

6. @kalememaybe

A photo posted by Carina Wolff (@kalememaybe) on

To say her posts are not the most beautiful pictures of health food I've ever seen would be a lie. Carina knows how to fux with her lighting to make every one of her dishes look beyond delectable. The best part about her account? All of her recipes are original, and she tells you how to make each one. 

7. @thecuttingveg

A photo posted by Sarah (@thecuttingveg) on

An economic analyst living in DC attempting to put the "chic in chickpea", Sarah is not your average health food Instagrammer. No, she didn't go to school to study nutrition. No, she doesn't make gainz at the gym 24/7. However, Sarah does care about the nutritional value of the food she puts in her body. She is living proof that you can be a working girl and still work it, girl. 

8. @my_garden_bowl

Striving to share her love for nutrition with as many people as possible, simplicity is key for Chandler. A registered dietician living in San Diego, the hub of healthy living, she fuses her passion for cooking with her knowledge of nutrition to create easy, delicious, and nutritious meals and snacks.

9. @shapedupshelley

A photo posted by Shelley (@shapedupshelley) on

Who doesn't love a girl that's as passionate about her dogs as she is about leading a healthy lifestyle? Shelley is all about finding the fun in life and cooking up some grade A grub to complement that fun. She also puts all of her recipes in her posts, so you can recreate her meal as soon as she posts it. Oh, hell yes, Shelley. 

10. @melissas_healthykitchen

Meal prep, meal prep, meal prep. Melissa has got it going on. This girl will show you how to spend your Sundays making all of the goods for the week. From breakfast, to lunch, to dinner, and even snacks in between, Melissa has got her meal plan for the whole week mapped out and put together all in one day. 

11. @tennishealthfitness

This chick is only 17, and she's already better at the health food game than you and me. While Danielle is whipping up a loaded bowl of oats, I'm still over here struggling to make sure my oatmeal doesn't explode/overflow in the microwave. She is all about real food, good eats, and her passion for tennis. As if that weren't impressive enough, she also has a food blog where she shares all of her recipes. 

12. @sweatpotato_sneakers

Emily is not about eating the same thing everyday. This girl has got a diverse spread of food, and it is apparent in all of her posts. From tacos, to smoothie bowls, to salads, and even loaded toasts, Emily has got her food on lock. Working 12 hour shifts as a PA doesn't stop her from eating all of the goods. 

13. @livingwithpie 

Sister, sister. Casey and Taylor know how to make their food look aesthetically pleasing. Lighting on fleek, ladies. They have got it going on when it comes to making you salivate over foods that are good for the mind, body, and soul. Try scrolling through their feed without wanting to run to the kitchen to whip up something to eat — I dare you. 

Alright, so have I convinced you that there is so much more than @wayofgray and @kaylaitsines? Next time you are on Instagram, give one of these underrated health food Instagrammers a follow, and find your love for nutritious, healthy foods just like I have.