Jessica Siskin, also known in the social media world as MisterKrisp, creates amazing designs using Rice Krispies cereal and marshmallows. Her Instagram account (@mister_krisp) has over 66.6 thousand followers and she posts something new every day! Whether it is a photo of a completed treat, or a fast-motion video creating one, you can’t help but want to make (and eat) one yourself! She started out making treats for friends and family, but after breaking the internet with a Krispies Treat Cheeseburger, she knew she was about to create something amazing.

After starting MisterKrisp in October 2013, Siskin's life has never been the same. Four and a half years later, her brand has grown tremendously and she is inspiring people across the world-- including myself! After being inspired and creating my own treats in my free time, I reached out to Siskin to talk about her brand. Here is what she had to say:

Question: What made you decide to create Rice Krispies treats as opposed to another type of dessert?

Answer: Rice Krispies Treats are the only thing I know how to make!

Question: What is your favorite design that you’ve done?

Answer: My first design was a giant cheeseburger, and it's still my favorite, but I also love making dogs, and recently I've gotten more into portraiture, so my Oprah treat is a favorite too!

Question: How long does it actually take to complete a design?

Answer: Anywhere between 15 minutes and 4 hours depending on the complexity of the design! On average, about an hour.

Question: What happens/what do you do if you mess up?

Answer: On rare occasions I have to start over after making a mistake, but most of the time I can find a way to fix it!

Question: How has Instagram helped you build your brand?

Answer: My brand wouldn't exist without Instagram! Through Instagram, I can reach potential customers who never would've known about me before, and I don't have to spend any money on marketing. Misterkrisp never would have turned into a business without Instagram-- when I started sharing my creative rice krispies treats, I wasn't really planning on selling them outside of friends & family, but people started asking for custom orders immediately.

Question: What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?

Answer: Make sure you're being authentic to yourself. Don't try to emulate other brands you see on Instagram too much. I think what really captivates people is each unique brand's tone and attitude, in addition to their product.

Question: How hard is it not to eat them when you’re done?

Answer: Early on it was hard, but now that I'm constantly surrounded by treats I don't always even think of them as food!

Want to learn more about MisterKrisp? Order her book, Treat Yourself! (How to make 93 ridiculously fun no-bake crispy rice treats) on Amazon or Barnes & Noble and visit her website:  www.misterkrisp.com