Fresh & Co. has always been a company that focuses on local ingredients that are, well, fresh. They're always coming up with new, creative salads, soups and sandwiches which, in my opinion, are highly underrated. But I'm here to change all that.

Ashley Steinberg

Fresh & Co. is freshening up their menu for the fall/winter season with all new items and they invited me in to taste them! The popular NYC healthy food spot knows exactly which veggies to utilize to make the season's best pop, and—as a bonus—you can always feel good about the choices you make there because the ingredients are all natural and healthy.

Along with their new items, they also opened up a new Hudson Yards location—which is good news because food can be tough to find in that area. AND they have a new farm owned by the company itself, so ingredients are regulated by them, meaning they can guarantee their freshness.

Set in the North Fork, Long Island, the company is growing produce, and even housing a herd of Kiko meat and dairy goats, Tamworth pigs and Ameraucana chickens too. They're raising their game to a whole new level, while also sticking with their biggest branded partners we know and love like Satur Farms, Beecher's Handmade Cheese, and more.

Check out their newest sandwich selections below and head to a location to try them yourself!

Charred Curry Broccoli Melt

Ashley Steinberg

I'm not usually one for curry flavoring, but this was incredible. As a broccoli fan, I've probably tried it hundreds of different ways, and this definitely tops it.

Made with Beecher’s flagship cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, mint chutney, and curry yogurt dressing, its a perfect sweet and earthy sandwich. Plus it comes on toasted bread that gives it a great crunch.

Coconut Curry Chicken Salad

Ashley Steinberg

This creative mixture made with mango, toasted coconut, raisins, 0% greek yogurt, and mayo was served as a sandwich on pumpernickel bread. The sweet mango added a nice touch to the salty and spicy chicken curry, and the mayo/greek yogurt mixture was a great tangy combo.

Autumn Cobb Salad

Ashley Steinberg

Basically fall in a bowl, this salad has the best selection of autumnal root veggies (sweet potatoes and squash), roasted and tossed with superfoods blend lettuce, eggs, bacon, avocado, riced cauliflower, feta cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette.

As I don't eat bacon, they left that part out for me, but it tasted great without it—so all you vegetarians aren't missing anything flavor-wise.

Fall Quinoa Side Salad

Ashley Steinberg

Want something a bit lighter, but still filling? This is your go-to. Soft and fluffy quinoa is mixed with roasted delicata squash, feta, cumin, nutmeg, cardamon, lemon juice, agave, cilantro and candied walnuts.

It's tiny, but surprisingly filling, and protein packed.

Farmhouse Breakfast Sandwich

Didn't know Fresh & Co did breakfast? Neither did I tbh. But boy did everything look good. They have three different types of pancakes (gluten-free, quinoa and buttermilk), plus tons of egg plate options and even the aforementioned new sandwich.

Bacon-lovers, I'm told this one is for you. It's got cage-free eggs, local white cheddar, and thick cut maple-glazed bacon with maple butter mustard on a brioche bun.

So if you're looking for healthy, seasonal and affordable, check out one of their tons of locations throughout the city. Who says healthy has to be hard to find?