North West, daughter of ultra-famous moguls Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West, is most definitely not a foodie. Cast into the world of fame as a toddler, it's been reported that little Nori only eats organic foods, and she isn't allowed to have any processed foods or unnatural sugars. Yep, you heard me right — no Zebra Cakes, no Flamin' Hot Cheetos and definitely no Dunkaroos.

Although the original reports of her diet are from 2014, a more recent article still alludes to nutritious-only foods. It's even been rumored that Kim and Kanye don't give North sugary treats every once in awhile like most parents do. Fortunately, a quick look back at Kim's social media proves that to be untrue, like when she documented North's first sip of hot chocolate. Still, it's interesting that a toddler could be on such a strict, unyielding diet. 

All parents choose different methods of parenting, and choosing to teach your kids about healthy eating from a young age is most definitely not a bad thing. It's just fascinating that North has most likely never had an Oreo before — if she has, it was definitely organic. 

This year I promised myself that I would put my best foot forward and eat 80 percent healthy, 20 percent treats — North's diet seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so. I decided to challenge myself to spend a week eating like North West because if a toddler could do it, then I sure as hell could, too. However, there were some unexpected challenges that cropped up. 

Day 1

Breakfast: N/A

Lunch: Simple Truth Salami Panino, Annie's Cheddar Squares

Dinner: Maple Dijon Ham Steak, Corn on the Cob, Annie's Butter Parmesan Mac & Cheese

Day 1 was truthfully a little confusing. I did skip breakfast — most days, I unfortunately just don't have time for it — but lunch and dinner had me feeling healthy and a little bougie. For a broke college kid, all organic food is actually pretty damn bougie.

I had to come up with a quick, easy lunch while at my grocery store job, which proved to be easier said than done. I settled for some organic meat-wrapped cheese sticks and an organic version of Cheez-Its. I thought I did pretty well, but then I got to thinking: Are Annie's Cheddar Squares considered processed? These are the questions that the Kardashians have to ask themselves daily. Luckily, I found that Kim does approve of these guys. 

Belly full of a delicious, organic, homemade dinner, I went to bed pretty satisfied with myself for the day. I will say, it's a good thing that North always has someone to plan her meals for her because it's surprisingly difficult to find something that is organic, sugar-free and not processed — especially if you're in a time crunch like I was at work.

Day 2

Breakfast: Homemade Acaí Smoothie Bowl

Lunch: Leftover Maple Dijon Ham Steak

Dinner: TGI Friday's Buffalo Wings, Alexia Chipotle-seasoned Spicy Sweet Potato Fries

Day 2 started out strong. I made my homemade acaí bowl, this time featuring all organic fruit, granola and almond butter. My wallet may have been hurting, but my body was feeling light and satisfied. 

By the time lunch rolled around, I had to find something quick before I headed out to class. I decided to warm up some leftover ham, figuring the protein would hold me over until dinner time. Day 2 had me feeling like a 21-year-old stand-in for Miss North if she ever needed one (you never really know with the Kardashians — it's a total possibility).

By dinnertime, I popped some TGI Friday's hot wings in my oven along with my absolute favorite frozen sweet potato fries. Pumped to eat again (people who don't get pumped for food concern me), I started nomming on my quick and easy meal only to completely freeze mid-chew. 

Neither the wings nor the fries are organic, obviously. Total brain fart on my part. However, I didn't let it bother me that much because I felt that I ate relatively healthily throughout the rest of day, and that's what really matters. I'm sure Kourtney would be especially disappointed that the importance of organic food left my brain momentarily, but oh well. I'm also sure that North wouldn't mind.

Day 3

Breakfast: Starbucks Bacon Gouda Egg Sandwich

Lunch: Roasted Turkey, Bacon and Cheese Lean Pocket

Dinner: Simple Truth Greens and Grains Risotto

If there's one lesson I learned on Day 3, it's that eating organic and non-processed foods is seriously difficult. As an extremely busy college student who is constantly on the move, I need food that is quick and easy to grab-and-go. Little Nori does not have an easy, grab-and-go meal plan.

Although I was a bit disappointed in myself for straying pretty far from the dietary restrictions, I still didn't let myself worry too much about it because I was eating pretty well. Lean Pockets aren't the healthiest, but it could have been a regular Hot Pocket, right? I ended my day with an organic Kim K approved meal and that was enough of a win for me.

Day 4

Breakfast: N/A

Lunch: Subway 6-inch Italian BMT, Oven Baked Ruffles

Dinner: Pan Fried BBQ Chicken Legs, Asparagus Salad

Momma Kim would be so disappointed in my lunch, but she would have to admit that I slayed the business out of dinner. Even though Subway is definitely not organic and the meat and cheese is totally processed, I needed food while on campus and Subway was the healthiest choice. A college girl's gotta do what a college girl's gotta do.

As I said, I gloriously redeemed myself when dinner came along. Completely homemade, completely organic and nothing processed — what's that sound in the distance? North clapping for me? What an honor.

Days 5-7

The rest of the week had some ups and downs. I may have eaten Arby's for dinner one night out of pure laziness, but overall, I was feeling pretty good. I was glad to have finished the diet, not because I was craving other foods, but because it's just so high maintenance. 

For a college student, this diet is difficult to keep up. This is especially true in cases of needing to grab something while on campus or just generally on-the- go. But for a family or an established couple, I think this way of eating would be manageable. And I definitely don't think it's too intense or unreasonable for a child. Eating a completely organic, low-sugar diet is a great lifestyle choice. Obviously, Kimye has the means to provide this lifestyle for their kiddos, so more power to 'em. 

However, it would be pretty lit (as Kim loves to say) if North could get an ice cream cone more than once in her life. Give the girl some organic ice cream and forget about the sugar for a sec. Amen.