I'm pretty sure the only thing better than Chick-fil-A is free Chick-fil-A. Luckily, from August 31 to September 30 (literally a whole month), Chick-fil-A is giving away free breakfast. Here are all the deets, because you don't want to miss out on the most important meal of the day.

How to Get The Free Stuff

Starting today, Chick-fil-A is giving away free breakfast until the end of September. But there's a catch: You need to download the Chick-fil-A Mobile One App. Once you've downloaded the app, the offer will appear for you to claim. Don't worry, for those of you who are way ahead of our time and already have the app, just update it. Then, claim your offer and stop into your local Chick-fil-A to get your free ish.

The only other caveat to this deal is that you can't get just anything off the morning menu. You'll have the option to choose between a Chicken Biscuit sandwich, a Hash Brown Scramble or a Egg White Grill sandwich, which tbh, all sound pretty good to me.

The Fine Print

You can either order your breakfast via the app or wave a code from the app when you get there. Unfortunately you'll only be able to get one free breakfast per account during the promotion period. But don't get all greedy up in here, that's still a good deal. And Chick-fil-A is known to have several opportunities to get free food throughout the year — from Cow Appreciation Day to local receipt days.

Apps for fast food restaurants like these generally help customers get their food faster and earn sweet rewards. If you're a loyal Chick-fil-A fan, it pays to download the app. And even if you're not, I'm pretty sure the free breakfast is worth it.