As a senior, I’ve found myself looking back at my memories of college. Luckily, I have some great moments to reminisce about. For example, the embarrassing amounts of late night fast food that my friends and I have inhaled over the years (shoutout to Denny’s for holding the squad down when we had the drunchies).

However, I've also spent more money than I'd like to count during my time in college. Unfortunately, a lot of that cash has gone to textbooks rather than more preferred investments, like that fast food I just mentioned.

So, I've done a few calculations to find out just how much a $200 textbook will get you in the land of fast, cheap, and grease.

1. 100 Large McDonald's Fries 

do you want fries with that? (07-23-08)

On the bright side, it's completely vegetarian friendly. However, it should be mentioned that there are 510 calories in one serving this size and I don't even want to attempt that math.

2. 30 Chicken Burritos from Chipotle

Chipotle Salad :)
Chipotle addicts look no further. You could also get 53 cheese quesadillas from the kids menu if you're balling on a budget. Plus, you'll never worry about the extra charge for guac again.

3. 75 Starbucks Grande Iced Coffees 

milk, cream, coffee, tea, chocolate
Alex Waxenbaum

If you're getting bored of your usual order, try some of the recipes on the "secret menu"

4. 33 Small Domino's Cheese Pizzas 

A photo posted by Domino's Pizza (@dominos) on

Cut into the standard six slices per box, that's enough food for over 100 people—pizza party anyone? Domino's also has a lot of decent non-pizza options if for some reason pizza isn't your thing.

5. 133 Taco Bell Doritos Locos Tacos 

A photo posted by Taco Bell (@tacobell) on

Or 65 Crunchwrap supremes for the particularly hungry. Vegans, we haven't left you out—there are choices on the menu that will satisfy stricter diets.

6. 65-8 piece Chick-fil-A Nuggets 

This is the moment we've all been waiting for: to ask the cashier for at least a pint of Chick-fil-A sauce. 

7. 200 Donuts from Dunkin' Donuts 

doughnut, sweet, pastry, chocolate, sprinkles, candy, cake, cookie
Phoebe Melnick

That should be all the convincing anyone needs.

So the next time you're about to walk into your university's bookstore, think about how many empty calories you're wasting on your education. Make good choices, friends.