If you grew up watching Sesame Street, then you know Cookie Monster was obsessed with cookies. He's not the only one because I am too! Cookies are the perfect sweet treat and come in a variety of flavors and textures. HighKey has some of the most popular keto-friendly cookies on the market and now they are available in two new flavors: Chocolate Peanut Butter and Lemon Almond Tea. 

HighKey's Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cookies

Image courtesy of HighKey

HighKey's newest Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor was made with the peanut butter lovers in mind. This new flavor does not only contain no added sugars, but is gluten and grain free. Whether you're looking for a sweet post-workout snack or a savory dessert, HighKey's Chocolate Peanut Butter mini cookies are for you. 

HighKey's Lemond Almond Tea Cookies

Image courtesy of HighKey

HighKey's newest Lemon Almond Tea Cookies are the perfect pairing for your morning cup of tea. Topped with their signature low glycemic sweeteners, this flavor packs a punch without all the sugar and only 2g of net carbs per serving. 

Whether you're craving cereal, cookies or hot cereal, HighKey has you covered with a variety of keto-friendly options.