Your mother always told you, "breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Well, it's true. The benefits of not only eating breakfast, but a high-protein breakfast will keep you energized and full throughout the morning. Why skip out when you can make some waffles? What's more, you can use this high-protein waffle mix to start your mornings right with Start Right waffles. Start Right Food's mission is to provide a nutritious meal to fill your breakfast plate. 

Protein in Waffles — Excuse Me?

In each serving, these gluten-free waffles are packed with 15 grams of protein and no added sugar. No problem if you don't like veggies, these waffles come loaded with a full serving of fruits and vegetables too. You can choose from frozen Belgium waffles for an easy convenience in the morning, or the whole grain mix. Start Right also has tons of recipes you can make with the mix. Easily whip up cinnamon buns, bagels, or banana bread.

Climb Aboard the Gains Train.

Protein for breakfast is necessary for you to be full and alert throughout the whole day. Nobody has time to be falling asleep in an accounting lecture. Basically, a high-protein breakfast will kick cravings to the curb, stop your stomach from constantly growling, all while watching the scale.

Elizabeth Cunningham

Why Give it a Try?

I'm old-fashioned. I prefer waffles made from scratch than scooped from a bag. But when I first tried, I was hooked. The waffle mix had a hint of maple for some extra deliciousness. But the best part: I was full for hours! And let me tell you, ya girl is always hungry.