Do you know what happens when you put chocolate, a marshmallow and graham crackers together? Well, you get a delicious, melt-in-your-mouth s'more. On August 10, people all over the nation celebrated National S'mores Day by eating this classic summertime treat. In addition, Hershey’s, Jet-Puffed and Honey Maid launched the S'mores Give Back initiative. 

What Is The S'mores Give Back Initiative?

Photo courtesy of Hershey's

To keep the National S'mores Day spirit alive even longer, Hershey’s, Jet-Puffed and Honey Maid launched a S’mores Gives Back initiative. As part of the initiative, a search has began for the most creative s’mores desserts (new or existing) to give local, independent restaurants the chance to win one of five $10,000 prizes. 

How To Enter

Photo courtesy of Hershey's

Between August 10-24, local, independent restaurants looking to participate can submit their favorite s’mores recipes and creations via Twitter or Instagram.

In the social post, the following questions need to be answered:

-Why does the qualifying restaurant deserve to win the prize?

-How would the prize be used to impact the qualifying restaurant and its employees?

Each contestant must also tag @hersheys, @kraftjetpuffed and @honeymaidsnacks while using the hashtag #SmoresGivesBackContest.

Five winners to be selected by the iconic s’mores trio to win $10,000 towards their business which will be announced on September 1st.

If you’re interested in learning more, check out additional details HERE.