You know what goes great with a walk around the Tidal Basin in DC looking at the cherry blossoms? A scoop of cherry blossom ice cream. Or, a cherry blossom donut. Or maybe, both. 

If you are looking for a cocktail or a more filling meal with cherry blossom specials after a hike around the Tidal Basin, there's options for that too.

Cherry blossom season is upon us. And just as the cherry blossoms are quick to come and quick to leave, the cherry blossom food specials in DC are as well. Here's a roundup of where to find the best Cherry Blossom themed foods and where to get them before they're gone. 

Donuts @ Astro Donuts

A fan favorite, these cherry blossom donuts are back at Astro Donuts for a limited time this March. Decorated with a beautiful cherry blossom branch, these donuts are packed with a surprisingly tart cherry filling and balanced with cream cheese icing, all encased in a light, yeasty dough. They make for the perfect snack to nibble on as you walk around the blossoms.

Cocktails @ Immigrant Food

If you are looking for an Insta worthy drink to add to your collage of cherry blossom pics, this is the place to go. As part of the National Cherry Blossom Festival and in partnership with the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington, Immigrant Food designed a variety of cocktails, mocktails, and desserts to give everyone a taste of cherry blossoms this season. Depending on their location, you'll only find a couple options. So, if you want to make sure you get the chance to try it all, make sure to hit up the location in the Planet Word Museum. 

Sushi @ Nobu

If you're looking for something pink but aren't really into that floral or fruity flavor, try Nobu. This sushi restaurant has a cocktail special and a sakura salmon special which will add some elegance and a flowery theme to your meal, without the flowery flavor. Pick some beautiful pink and white colored sashimi and sushi to get a great plate that will remind you of spring and the flowers you just saw.

Drinks and snacks @ Ciel Social Club

If you're having a hard time tearing your eyes away from the flowers and want to keep the flowery vibes going, look no further than Ciel Social Club. They have decorated their bar into a spring wonderland for the cherry blossoms, and you can enjoy some gorgeous city views while enjoying their themed decor in this cute popup. 

There's even a cherry blossom themed menu to go with the flowery decor that includes a large variety of very unique fruity, spicy, savory, and strong cocktails as well as small bites and desserts.