Sleep is a necessity for living a healthy life. It seems as though young adults are on the move 24/7, whether it is being overworked or traveling frequently. These long hours take a toll on your mind and body, while you're striving for peak performance. An on-the-go lifestyle can impact one’s sleep pattern, such as a person having trouble falling asleep.

Catching nightly z’s is not easy for everyone. Enter, Som Sleep, a beverage to alleviate sleep troubles!

What is Som Sleep?

Som Sleep is a drug-free non-habit-forming sleep drink. Som Sleep follows three steps to help a person's sleep: 1) Som Sleep supports the body's natural sleep-regulating cycle. 2) Som Sleep preps the mind to transition from wake to sleep. 3) Som Sleep provides the signal to sleep.

Some of these ingredients are naturally found in the human body. The ingredients help a person’s sleep-regulating system to help sleep faster and better more consistently. Magnesium and Vitamin B6 are crucial, nutritional support for biosynthesis. L-Theanine and GABA help to promote relaxation.

- Magnesium aids in the natural production of melatonin in the body. 

-  Vitamin B6 help to regulate the sleep cycle.

- L-Theanine and GABA help your brain chill.

- Melatonin jump-starts your natural sleep process.

- Gaba is naturally produced in a person’s body. It promotes relaxation and helps calm brain activity.

There are three tiers of the Som Stack: nutritional support for your body's own sleep-regulating system, relaxing the mind and preparing the brain for a smooth transition from wake to sleep, and providing the signal for the brain to begin the process of preparing for sleep and generating properly structured sleep.

How Does Som Sleep work?

Drink the chilled Som Sleep beverage about 30 minutes before the time you would like to fall asleep at, and soon you'll be snoozing away. Be sure to take responsibly. 

Where to Order Som Sleep?

You can purchase Som Sleep on their website or Amazon! What are you waiting for? Go get 'Som' sleep!

For other sleep alternatives, check out this article written by a fellow Spoon member!: 

https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/4-herbs-for-sleep-that-you-ve-probably-never-heard-about