This Valentine’s Day is all about throwing THE dinner party. But it’s less about the actual food, and more about the Pinterest-board-inspired theme. Pink table runners and candlesticks and roses are just as necessary to your Valentine’s Day party as chocolate-covered strawberries and heart-shaped pizza. Whether it’s for your gals or for your significant other, this adorable heart-shaped cookware will help you achieve your hostess dreams.  

1. Le Creuset Cast-Iron Cocotte, $165

Photo from William Sonoma

I know it’s not cheap, but a Le Creuset is a forever piece. Plus, this cast iron cocotte can go in the oven as well as on a stove top. It comes in a pale pink or bright red. 

2. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, $25

Photo from Crate & Barrell

This cast iron skillet is the more affordable route, and still equally as festive. We love the little cupid’s bow, and we don’t care that it makes it harder to store.

3. Dutch Oven, $78

Photo from Amazon

Of course, Amazon has a Le Creuset dupe. Making soup in this heart-shaped dutch oven puts the comfort in comfort food.

4. Baking Pans, $11

Photo from Cuisinart

For those who prefer baking over cooking, this pan set is for you. In this four-piece set, you could make a four-layer cake to be the centerpiece of your Valentine’s table.

5. Champagne Flutes, $38

Photo from Dolls Kill

I don’t know about you, but I would use these heart-shaped flutes for any celebratory occasion. A mimosa or a bellini out of these glasses is the perfect way to celebrate not just Valentine’s day, but an anniversary, a bridal shower, or even a birthday.

6. Plates, $32

Photo from WayFair

We know that you can buy heart-shaped paper plates at any party store, or Target or Amazon. But we’re stepping it up this year, and this deal on Wayfair is too good to pass up.