I'm not even going to acknowledge the absurdity of pumpkin flavored everything in August because this news is so important. Halo Top released seven new flavors last week, and they're back at it again with this perfect fall offering: Pumpkin Pie. 

Here's everything you need to know about the newest seasonal flavor by Halo Top that will change your fall aesthetic forever. 

The Big Scoop

Halo Top's Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream combines a pumpkin spice flavored base with pie crust bites for a perfect fall ensemble. It weighs in at 360 calories per pint with 20 grams of protein, which makes it one of the most caloric pints of Halo Top, but still far less than your average ice cream. 

If you want to compare this icy treat to your old reliable fall fave, the Pumpkin Spice Latte, you're in luck. It's less caloric than a grande PSL from Starbucks, so eating a pint of ice cream is obviously the healthier choice, right? 

Shook Reacts Only 

Every *basic* betch is coming out of her summer shell to freak out about this new, insane Halo Top Pumpkin Pie flavor. And I'm on board right there with them. 

These basic bitch senses are powerful af. 

If you're in heaven, I can see your Halo(top). 

It's a freaking miracle. 

How Soon Can You Insta It? 

coffee, sweet, tea, syrup
Meredith Davin

This bad boy is hitting grocery store shelves next week, so you're almost ready to fall in love (get it?) with this amazing fall treat. It's only available through November, so I would def stock up before it's too late. 

Yes, I know that Halo Top's new flavor might seem early to the party, but the thought of pumpkin pie crust in my ice cream is far more appealing than getting my shit together by syllabus week and losing my summer tan.