Halo Top was recently named the best-selling ice cream at the grocery store, and they're working hard to keep that title. In a press release Tuesday, Halo Top founder and CEO Justin Woolverton promised "some exciting new things in the near future," and the future is now. Halo Top just released seven new flavors and I'm already dreaming of eating a pint of each of them. 

Here are all of Halo Top's new flavors that you are going to be obsessed with. All nutrition facts reflect the entire pint rather than a single serving because it's basically inhumane to stop at one scoop. 

Cinnamon Roll

cookie, chocolate, dough, candy, cake, sweet, pastry, cinnamon roll, cinnamon
Samantha Pollock

Nutrition (per pint): 

360 calories

20 grams of protein

I respect Halo Top's dedication to the craft; this flavor has actual cinnamon roll dough and cream cheese icing in it, so you know it's real. 

Pancakes & Waffles

syrup, peanut butter, pancake, butter, sweet, banana
Kristine Mahan

Nutrition (per pint):

280 calories

20 grams of protein

Can I eat this flavor for brunch? The maple syrup is already included within the pint, so I feel like the answer is a definite yes. 

Chocolate Covered Banana

Nutrition (per pint): 

280 calories

20 grams of protein

This seems like an ice cream I would eat to appear healthy, but that purpose seems slightly redundant when you already got Halo Top in the equation. However, I'm slightly annoyed because the ingredient list does not include bananas (umm, what?). 

Mochi Green Tea

sorbet, dairy product, chocolate, candy, cream, mochi, sweet
Gabby Phi

Nutrition (per pint):

320 calories

20 grams of protein

You're gonna get legit mochi dough in this baby, and I'm hyped for it. I am 100 percent down for this flavor because, one, mochi is a gift from God, and, two, you will feel mature af eating green tea ice cream. 

Rainbow Swirl

Nutrition (per pint):

240 calories

20 grams of protein

I refuse to describe rainbow swirl as a flavor. I do not believe it is possible to ~taste the rainbow~, and I don't like the implication that one can. Looking at the ingredients, however, it appears that we are getting a pretty basic flavor with some "natural plant extracts (for color)." Basically, this rainbow is #fakenews.

Candy Bar

Nutrition (per pint): 

360 calories

24 grams of protein

The flavor name "Candy Bar" is a little vague for my taste, but the ingredients have illuminated a bit of the mixture one can expect from this new treat. It's got roasted peanuts, caramel swirl, chocolate swirl, straight cocoa, and some straight chocolate. If this doesn't scream Snickers bar, I don't know what does.  

Caramel Macchiato

Nutrition (per pint): 

280 calories

20 grams of protein

If you can't get into Starbucks this week for your BOGO Iced Caramel Macchiato, the new Halo Top Caramel Macchiato flavor is a close substitute. It combines coffee ice cream with caramel swirls, and this is prime because Halo Top has previously lacked a true "coffee" ice cream. 

These babies are expected to be fully released by mid-August, and I am already planning flavor combos. I personally will be buying pints on pints of pancakes & waffles and caramel macchiato, but I'd be down if anyone wants to share any of the other new Halo Top flavors.