Now that the Thanksgiving cheer is over, we've moved on to the holiday season (which honestly is the best season). One of the best snacks to get comfortable with this season is granola. Luckily, these granola options are perfect for winter, and go well with a toasty fire, cup of tea, and cuddly blanket. 

Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Granola 

Cinnamon, being one of the most important winter spices, is perfect for this holiday season. Oat my goodness granola makes this flavor, as well as orange/macadamia nut, peanut butter/banana, and cardamom/pistachio. Though all granola is delicious, this brown sugar and cinnamon is perfect for winter. 

Vanilla Granola

Vanilla granola pairs well as a dessert granola over ice cream, a breakfast granola with iced coffee, or a snack granola over yogurt. It might seem boring, but this granola is simple and sweet. Honestly, when is vanilla ever a bad idea?

Berry Granola

We don't want to be on the naughty list for eating too many sweets, so eating berry granola will make us feel slightly healthier. Add in dried fruit, nuts, or chia seeds and you're good to go. 

#SpoonTip: This goes best over Greek yogurt with a little bit of honey. 

Chocolate Granola

Another granola that's perfect for winter. I mean, who could ever say no to chocolate? Make a tray of plain granola and after it's done baking, use a handful (or two) of either chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. This granola is always a crowd-pleaser. 

Coconut Granola

Our last "perfect for winter" granola is coconut. On any cold winter day, the smell of fresh made coconut granola will bring us back to a tropical island. To make this, use toasted coconut shavings tossed with homemade oat granola for an awesome match.

Any of these granola ideas are an easy fix to the winter blues. Whether it's sweet, spicy, or tangy, granola is always perfect for the winter.