Are you a huge "Gossip Girl" fan who's in love with the series and can't seem to move on from it? That makes the two of us. For those of you who don't know, "Gossip Girl" is a CW drama that follows the lives of young adults living in the Upper East Side

We've seen all of it: Chuck and Blair's on and off moments, Rufus and Lily's somewhat forbidden love, and Blair and Dan's confusing love saga. These popular Christmas dishes hold an uncanny resemblance to the convoluted romantic duos in the series.

Chuck & Blair: Roast Turkey

turkey

Andrea Goh on Flickr

The classiest and most famous couple in "Gossip Girl," Chuck and Blair is without a doubt everyone's favorite pair. Similarly, a roast turkey is the star of the show and what everyone looks forward to at Christmas feasts. It also takes a long time to roast a whole turkey and the wait can drive you crazy. We all know how long it took Chuck to finally tell Blair he loved her!

Dan & Serena: Mashed Potatoes

Mashed potatoes

sfllaw on Flickr

It's obvious that Serena and Dan sought comfort in each other. Mashed potatoes, in a similar fashion, are what people call comfort food. Unfortunately, too much of it can make you sick. Dan and Serena were always making up or breaking up, but true love always prevails. In the end, Dan and Serena did marry each other and you're still getting another serving of mashed potatoes.

Blair & Dan: Eggnog

Eggnog

Dan Costin on Flickr

This is by far the worst relationship in "Gossip Girl" history. Blair and Dan were amazing characters, but not together. In the same way, eggnog is an awful combination of flavors (milk, eggs, and alcohol) that simply don't work. No matter how many times you try, you'll never come to like it. Similarly to Blair and Dan, they tried to make the relationship work, but it was to no avail.

Rufus & Lily: Christmas Cookies

Decorated Christmas Sugar Cookies

m01229 on Flickr

Rufus and Lily's relationship is a classic case of I-want-you-but-I-can't-have-you. What the relationship and this delicious treat do have in common is they're both unhealthy. Rufus and Lily cared for each other, but their relationship was built on lies and secrets. Christmas cookies are simply bad for you because, come on, look at that frosting.  

Jenny & Nate: Stuffing

Stuffing

mroach on Flickr

We never realized Jenny and Nate looked good together until they grew apart. Nate was always there for Jenny and Jenny heavily relied on Nate to save her from trouble. Comparably, people seem to only appreciate stuffing when it's all gone. Plus, you know stuffing is always there for you and does a great job at keeping your tummy full and happy.

Who knew these Christmas dishes could accurately represent some of the show's best and worst couples? Considering how the two are related, I suggest you binge-watch the entire "Gossip Girl" series over Christmas break. At least, that's what I'm doing. Happy holidays!