I have a soft spot for the Girl Scouts; just a few years ago, I was a Girl Scout pushing people to purchase dozens of boxes of cookies. I loved that I could make people happy with the cookies and also participate in a sale, like a business woman. Each Friday, I always looked forward to my weekly Girl Scout meeting and the activities my fellow Girl Scouts and I had planned.

Not only do these girls provide you with the best cookies around, but Girl Scouts also work towards building their character, serving their community, and learning business skills at a young age.

When you think about their awesome cookies and leadership skills, the Girl Scouts could only be described as amazing. Even though I'm not a Girl Scout anymore, I have to admit I still have a deep connection with Girl Scout cookies. With my passion and experience eating Girl Scout Cookies, I feel pretty confident in my ranking of the Girl Scout cookie flavors.

#SpoonTip: Not all cookies are available nationwide, so the cookies your local Girl Scouts sell may vary slightly from this list. 

8. Toffee-tastic

Coming in last on my list are Toffee-Tastics. These cookies are extremely crumbly and not as flavorful as the the other Girl Scout Cookie flavors. Not to mention, one box of Toffee-tastics comes with only one sleeve of cookies. Let's be real, I need more! On the bright side, these shortbread cookies are gluten-free, unlike the rest of the options. 

7. Girl Scout S'mores

Alright, these S'mores cookies aren't terrible, and I would still eat an entire box if I had the chance. My main complaint with the Girl Scout S'mores has to do with the chocolate and vanilla filling. The two layers of flavored icing crumble apart and aren't very cohesive. Also, as a chocolate connoisseur, the chocolate icing inside this cookie doesn't quite make the cut. However, these cookies still appease my sweet tooth. 

6. Savannah Smiles

Savannah Smiles are another crumbly cookie, so be prepared with a napkin or two when you bite into this one. Although I am a fan of the powdered sugar on the outside, the actual cookie itself is not quite as flavorful and zesty as I hoped. Believe me, I can still down a bunch of Savannah Smiles in one sitting, but I would rather enjoy other treats.

5. Do-Si-Dos

Do-Si-Dos are a peanut-butter lover's dream cookie. This cookie is essentially the peanut butter version of an Oreo. Not only does a Do-Si-Do cookie boast a salty and sweet flavor, but they also have among the lowest calories of the Girl Scout Cookies. 

4. Trefoils

Shortbread isn't exactly the most complex dessert around. In fact, some may even call it bland. However, Trefoils are still delicious for a treat as simple as shortbread. These cookies are sweet, crunchy, and totally addicting—I could definitely eat a box of Trefoils in one sitting!

3. Tagalongs

If you love Reese's peanut butter cups, this cookie is perfect for you. Tagalongs are a delicious combination of crunchy cookie, smooth peanut butter, and chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of the chocolate peanut butter combo, but this cookie is an exception.

2. Samoas

Another quintessential Girl Scout cookie is Samoas. These cookies are so addicting. I mean, they have it all: chocolate, shortbread cookie, caramel, and coconut. I don't even like coconut, but somehow all of the flavors come together perfectly. You really can't go wrong with a Samoa cookie, coconut and all.

1. Thin Mints

Topping the list is Thin Mints. It was a close call between Samoas and Thin Mints, but this vegan chocolate cookie ranked first on my list because of its mouthwatering ratio of chocolate to mint. It's almost impossible to only eat one Thin Mint. However, if you do have the self-control to savor your Thin Mints, pop them in the freezer for a unique frozen treat. 

#SpoonTip: If you're a Girl Scout cookie addict, try making one of these 11 Girl Scout cookie recipes.

Honestly, there's no bad Girl Scout cookie. Not only are their cookies scrumptious, but the Girl Scouts themselves are awesome behind the scenes. Each year, the Girl Scouts make millions of dollars from the cookie sales alone, which they then use to fund leadership programs through the organization. So the next time you eat an entire box of Thin Mints in one sitting, remember that you're supporting future businesswomen.