Baskin-Robbins is celebrating National Pizza Day in the sweetest way imaginable—by giving out free samples of their new Polar Bar Pizza Ice Cream Treat.

Photo Courtesy of Baskin-Robbins

From 3-7 pm on Friday, Feb. 9 (aka National Pizza Day), participating stores nationwide will offer guests a taste of their heart-shaped Sweetheart Polar Pizza Ice Cream Treat. And trust me, you're going to want to try it. It's a double-fudge brownie crust topped with Love Potion #31 Ice cream, fudge brownie pieces, marshmallow topping, and festive heart sprinkles. This ice cream brownie pizza creation is essentially a combination of many delicious things all in one.

Photo Courtesy of Baskin-Robbins

If you're more the build-your-own creation type, you can also pick up a customizable heart-shaped ice cream cake made with chocolate or white cake and your favorite flavor of ice cream.

The Cannoli Be With You flavor will also debut at Baskin-Robbins this month. Inspired by the cannoli, this flavor offers a mascarpone ice cream base, chocolate chips, roasted pistachios, and cannoli shell pieces.

Whether you stop in for free Polar Bar Ice Cream Pizza Treats on National Ice Cream Day, or order a cake for your loved one, Baskin-Robbins certainly has some sweet deals going on this February.