Once again, a fun-filled holiday season has come and gone. It's time to put away the holiday décor and really focus on those New Year's resolutions that may or may not be successful (we know the drill). But don't worry, even though the holidays are over, this season is far from uneventful. It's award show season! Whether you're watching alone or with friends, you're definitely going to want to know about this awesome McNuggets deal from McDelivery with Uber Eats.

Fueling Your Award Show Parties

Amelia Hitchens

McDonald's has paired up yet again with Uber Eats and I am literally "lovin' it." McDonald's knows that you don't want to miss a second of the award shows–awkward acceptance speeches, cringeworthy jokes, the latest celeb fashion and all.

To avoid missing any of the action, McDelivery is offering a free 10-piece Chicken McNuggets exclusively on Uber Eats with your $15 minimum purchase on select award show days! Feed your entire watch party Mickey D's, have it delivered, AND enjoy free nugs? Sign me up.

Remember, this exclusive deal is ONLY available during the award shows, so put these dates in your Google Calendar... Sunday, January 5th (the Golden Globes), Sunday, January 26th (the Grammys) and Sunday, February 9th (the Oscars). 

french fries, bread, sweet, ketchup
Alex Frank

Now that you know the deal, you can sit back and relax while McDelivery with Uber Eats delivers those deliciously craveable nuggies straight to your door. So cozy on up with your friends, or maybe go full out gala style, but just know that McDelivery with Uber eats has you covered for your award show season cravings. 

Stay tuned for more exciting news from McDelivery with Uber Eats. The fun isn't stopping any time soon!