There was a time in my life where I lived off of meal replacement bars. I wasn't trying to lose weight or anything, but I didn't know how to cook and wasn't interested in learning. I wish I would have known about Huel because the bars are such better quality compared to the one's I had. Huel recently released a Raspberry and White Chocolate bar and I'm here for it. 

What Is Huel?

If you don't know what Huel is, the brand was created with the goal of making nutrition complete, convenient and affordable with minimal impact on animals and the environment. 

Each Huel meal has 27 essential vitamins and minerals, protein, essential fats, carbs, fiber and phytonutrients. Huel is made from plant-based ingredients like oats, peas, rice, flaxseeds, coconut, and sunflower, and it's available in three forms: powder, ready-to-drink and bars

Huel's Raspberry And White Chocolate Bar

Huel's Raspberry and White Chocolate Bar is made with sweet raspberry and white chocolate chips. As a white chocolate fan, I was very excited to try this. 

While I tasted more raspberry than chocolate, the flavor was still sweet and strong. It has the consistency of a protein bar, but it isn't as chalky which is always nice. 

Huel's bars come in five other flavors: Peanut Butter, Salted Caramel, Chocolate, Coffee Caramel and Chocolate Orange. The bars are also vegan, lactose-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and GMO-free. 

Where To Buy Huel Bars

Huel bars are available for a one-time purchase and as part of a subscription service. If you opt to do the subscription, you will save 10%. Each bar costs roughly $2, which is a good price point considering the quality of the product. 

Stay connected with Huel by following them on Instagram and Facebook.