The holidays aren't only great because they bring family and friends together, but there are lots of goodies to enjoy. With so many sweet treats to go around, sometimes it's hard to eat healthy when there are so many temptations. I'm not saying you can't indulge, oh you can, but if you're looking for a healthier alternative to some classic desserts, Fresh Cravings has you covered. 

Fresh Cravings Snickerdoodle Cashew Dip

Fresh Cravings

There is no better duo than cinnamon and sugar whether it comes to doughnuts, cereals or cookies. If you're craving this sweet duo, you probably like Snickerdoodle cookies. However, we all know that too many cookies aren't the best for you, but what if you could still enjoy the savory flavor in a healthy way? 

Fresh Cravings Snickerdoodle Cashew Dip is a better-for-you way to satisfy your cravings using ingredients including  cashews, tahini and chickpeas. 

The idea of Snickerdoodle dip might sound weird, but don't knock it until you try it. The dip has a strong cinnamon flavor and aroma that you can smell from across the room. Pair the dip with some Nilla Wafers and you're set!

Looking to try Fresh Cravings Snickerdoodle cashew dip for yourself? You can find the dip on the shelves of Target during the week of Sept. 28.