If you're on summer break from school right now or if you're working through the summer heat, you deserve a nice treat. (Trust me, I treat myself for literally waking up. It's the little things, OK?) Either way, you deserve to score free food even if it's not your birthday. Luckily, you can get a free Raising Cane's Box combo in just a few steps. So, whenever you're ready you can get some delicious, crispy chicken tenders, fries, and iconic tangy, peppery Cane's sauce for free. Here's how to get your free Raising Cane's. 

How do you score a free Raising Cane's Box Combo?

Securing your own Raising Cane's Box Combo — four chicken fingers, crinkle-cut fries, Cane's sauce, Texas toast, coleslaw, and a fountain drink — is super simple. 

Photo via Raising Cane's

All you have to do is head into your local Raising Cane's store and ask a worker if you can join the "Caniac Club." When you join the Caniac Club, you'll receive a special red card that you can register online or in the Cane's app. After getting your card in-store, you must verify your email address online and within two days, you will receive an offer for a free Raising Cane's Box Combo just for signing up. 

Other offers that come with signing up include a free birthday drink on their birthday, a BOGO Box Combo on the anniversary of their original sign-up date, and other exclusive deals for cardholders. 

How can I make Cane's sauce at home?

If you run out of your beloved Cane's sauce while chowing down your to-go order, you can make more right at home. All you need are five ingredients: Ketchup, black pepper, garlic salt, mayonnaise, and Worcestershire sauce. 

Photo via Joseph Labrador

All you need is five minutes to make the exact same sauce in your own kitchen. Find the full recipe here.