The past few months have been stressful for everyone and sometimes it's easy to forget about taking care of ourselves. Drinking water is one of the best and easiest forms of self-care and yet so many of us don't do it. I think part of the problem is the taste. Water is usually bland and flat, but Free Rain is changing the game with their carefully selected adaptogens and flavors. 

What Is Free Rain?

You might have had sparkling water before, but has it improved your physical and mental well-being? Free Rain was created by Colin McCabe who wanted to create a functionally beneficial beverage. 

Free Rain is enhanced with carefully selected, sustainably sourced adaptogens to help actively enhance mental and physical function. Each ingredient is selected for its ability to either boost your energy, improve focus, or promote a sense of calm. 

The brands sparkling water is available in three flavors: 

MORE ENERGY: Tart Cherry & Siberian Ginseng

MORE FOCUS: Blood Orange Ginger & Ashwagandha

MORE CALM: Blackberry & Passionflower 

Where To Find Free Rain?

Not only does Free Rain have a dedicate fan base, but celebrities are obsessed with the brands sparkling water. Sara Foster, Jen Atkin, Rachel Zoe, Anna Kaiser, Gucci Westman, Eva Chen, Jamie Mizrahi, Christy Turlington and Jessica Seinfeld are some of Free Rain's biggest fans just to name a few. 

If you're interested in getting your hands on Free Rain, you can browse their site HERE.