July is upon us, and that means barbecues, pool parties, fireworks and so much more. Whether you're in the back yard with family, or on campus with friends, these red, white and blue drinks will be perfect for your Fourth of July weekend. 

Red, White and Blue Punch

ice, cake
Abigail Wilkins

For an easy drink to whip up for your big Fourth of July party, this recipe should be your go-to. This Red White and Blue Punch recipe calls for red Cran-Apple juice, white SoBe piña colada flavored drink, blue G2 Gatorade, and of course you'll need ice, some Independence Day-themed party cups, and cocktail straws. For a boozy option, add a splash of your favorite rum or vodka.  

Bring some Red, White & Blue cake balls too, and you'll definitely be the life of the party. 

Red, White & Blue Firecracker Popsicle Shots

beer
Sidney Uttam

This boozy twist of everyone's favorite Firecracker Popsicles is going to rock everyone's Fourth of July this year. Red, White & Blue Firecracker Popsicle Shots are easy to make with just four ingredients. Sprite, vodka, grenadine and Blue Curacao can be layered in your favorite shot glass (preferably red, white and blue, of course), and served up to all of your friends to get the party started. 

Red, White & Blue Jello Shots

sweet, cream, milk, chocolate, candy
Paige Marie Rodgers

Jello shots are a fan favorite from sea to shining sea, and these Red, White and Blue Jello Shots are no exception. The total prep time is a little longer (around 3 hours), but it is totally worth the wait. 

You'll need strawberry jello, blueberry jello, sweetened condensed milk, unflavored gelatin, clear distilled liquor and water. This recipe can even be modified and made without liquor so that you can enjoy with all of your under 21 friends and family members. Shots for everyone? Now that's independence. 

Fourth of July-Themed Cocktail

cocktail, ice, juice, liquor, alcohol, berry, vodka, sweet
Mira Nguyen

If you love cocktails just as much as you love America, this is a MUST-try. The Fourth of July-Themed Cocktail is another simple recipe, and it even includes fresh fruit. All you need is ginger ale, cranberry juice, vodka and fresh pineapple, strawberries and blueberries. 

These American Flag Fruit Sticks would be perfect to serve on the side with this fruity drink. 

Red, White & Blue Soda

cocktail, ice, juice, strawberry, mint, sweet, lemonade
Mira Nguyen

Red, White and Blue Soda is a great non-alcoholic beverage that'll quench your thirst during Fourth of July weekend. You'll just need a glass of Sprite or Sierra Mist or a few glasses to serve up to friends. To transform this soda into a patriotic beauty, mix up some red and blue Kool-Aid and freeze it in an ice tray. Once frozen, add the cubes to your drink. 

Sparkling Blueberry Punch

This Red and White Sparkling Blueberry Punch was created by That's So Michelle, and is a great choice for Fourth of July Drinks. Of course, I'm digging this recipe because it involves wine, and you just can't go wrong with that. Here's what you need: 2 bottles of Moscato, IZZE Sparkling Blueberry juice, Smirnoff Sorbet Light Pineapple Coconut and lots of fresh blueberries and strawberries. YUM. 

Red, White & Blue Sangria

Finishing off my list of killer Fourth of July Drinks is this Red, White & Blue Sangria brought to you by The Recipe Girl. My favorite thing about Sangria is that you can switch up the recipe to cater to any taste buds, any season! This white sangria recipe includes triple sec and berry-flavored vodka, some lemon juice, simple syrup, fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and finally, pineapple. 

With all of these recipes, you are sure to have a firecrackin' Fourth of July holiday. So drink up, drink responsibly, and have fun.