You may already know about the crazy dynamic you have with your BFF that just seems impossible to describe to others. Food pairings can be perfect when compared to friendships, from the classic combinations to the outrageous ones. Here, I've comprised a quick list to perfectly describe you and your BFF through food. Which food pairings are the most like you and your best friend? 

Peanut Butter & Jelly

jelly, peanut, cake, sandwich, butter, jam, bread, toast, peanut butter
Christin Urso

Peanut butter and jelly is one of the most classic combinations of food, and it never seems to fail. You and your BFF, just like peanut butter and jelly, always cherish the sweat treat of being stuck together. 

Apples & Peanut Butter

apple, peanut butter, milk
Davi Lennon

Apples and peanut butter have always been great as a pair. Both bring their own flavor to the table, and when put together they make one tasty food combination. The sweet and classic personality of the apple needs to be complemented by the nuttiness of peanut butter, just like you and your BFF.

Chips & Salsa

avocado, tortilla chips, chili, sauce, guacamole, salsa
Kendall Green

Chips and salsa is one of my favorite food pairings. This power punch duo has a way of having fun and spicing things up. If you have a friendship anything like chips and salsa, you're festive, fun, and sometimes a little wild!

Chicken & Waffles

chicken
Adam Weinreb

Chicken and waffles is a crazy good food pairing that just works. You and your best friend may have two completely different personalities, but the friendship you two share is just as great as chicken and waffles.

Macaroni & Cheese

vegetable, cheese, corn, macaroni
Kirby Barth

This pasta and cheese duo has been inseparable ever since it was created. Like you and your best friend, you two will always be seen together in any kind of situation. 

The Odd Combo

corn, chips, sweet, bread, toast
Wendy Zhou

Even the weirdest combinations, seemingly unusual at first, make up some of the best pairings in food. If this sounds like you and your BFF, no need to worry! With an odd food pairing like peanut butter and potato chips, all that matters is that you two are better together. 

No matter what category your friendship falls under, the important thing is that you two are—and will always be—an outstanding pair.