If you're a Trader Joe's enthusiast, you already know that your favorite time of the year has arrived. On September 7, TJ's fall items hit the shelves, and let me tell you, they do not disappoint. With some returning fall favorites and other brand-new releases, here are the top five Trader Joe's fall items that will bring the seasonal warmth right to your dorm. You can get really creative with how to use these even if you don't have a full kitchen set-up.

Cinnamon Bun Spread

If you've ever wanted to spoon the gooey inside of a cinnamon roll right into your mouth, just head to Trader Joe's seasonal aisle. This product is a new favorite by many TJ-goers. It's the sweet, cinnamon flavor that you get from baking your favorite fall treats, but now, there's no need to wait. Just spoon this cinnamon bun spread over a piece of toast, a bagel, or even right into your mouth to feel that nostalgia for fall break.   

Pumpkin Spice Hummus

I know, I know. Not another Trader Joe's dip. But how can you say no when this one tastes like the inside of a pumpkin pie? It packs a powerful pumpkin spice punch. Hummus is a staple in my dorm mini-fridge as it makes for a foolproof snack. While this hummus may not pair perfectly with carrots or pretzels, it's still just as snackable. Try apple slices or graham crackers to get the most from the sweetness of the pumpkin spice blend. 

Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese

Any seasoned Trader Joe's enthusiast will have seen this mac & cheese in the infamous frozen food aisle. Let me tell you, it's worth the purchase. While I usually don't gravitate towards the fancified mac & cheeses, these short, thick tubes of rigatoni hold the creaminess of butternut-gouda sauce perfectly. For just a little over the price of ramen, this $2.99 Trader Joe's fall item will make the perfect dorm room meal this season. 

Maple & Sea Salt Kettle Corn

Up next, snacks! Trader Joe's is the go-to grocer for unique takes on classic snacks, and this maple and sea salt kettle corn is no different. If you love the sweet and salty mix of traditional kettle corn, let the "light maple-sugar glaze" bring you closer to fall. It's the easiest, most snackable food for any study session or time with friends, so don't hesitate to add this Trader Joe's fall item to your basket. 

Pumpkin Spice Espresso Beans

Last, but most certainly not least, we have the pumpkin spice espresso beans. When I first saw these I was hesitant. Just another pumpkin coffee product? That may be true, but boy are these addicting. If you love coffee, this fall treat is a perfect late-night caffeine pick-me-up and at only 99¢ per bag, it's cheaper than your go-to drink order. 

There you have it - my top five Trader Joe's fall picks for getting into the fall season right within your dorm room. The cinnamon and pumpkin spice flavors from your local Trader Joe's will satisfy you until you can get back to the pumpkin bread and pies from home. 

Check out all the other Trader Joe's fall items and recipes for more seasonal flavors and let us know what else you find!