There is nothing better than the anticipation of Fall. The change in the weather, the fun fall outdoor activities, and nothing is better than the food and beverages that come out exclusively during these few months. Trader Joe's is known for their unique and tasty items, but during Autumn they just get even better. Here are a few treats that you will want to take advantage of while you can! The flavors of Fall are warm and cozy, and will get you ready for snuggling up during the colder months. 

1. Pumpkin Butter

Julia O'Loughlin

All Trader Joe's connoisseurs have tasted cookie butter, but have you ever had pumpkin butter? I didn't think I could ever have something BETTER than the delicious cookie spread until I came across this product. It is a spread that is incredibly versatile and can make basically anything taste like Fall. It pairs perfectly with toast, crackers, and bagels. You can even get creative and mix it in with oatmeal, yogurt, pancakes, or pastries.  

2. Pumpkin Joe-Joe's

Julia O'Loughlin

At first I thought Joe-Joe's were a knock off Oreo; in fact, I have avoided them for years. When I saw there was a limited-edition pumpkin flavor, I knew I had to give them a try, and I am so happy that I did. These cookies are a perfect sweet treat that remind me of Fall and would pair well with chai tea or even better... a pumpkin spice latte. Pumpkin Spice Oreos do not even compare to these Joe Joe's. 

3. Candy Corn Popcorn

Julia O'Loughlin

If you love candy corn and you love popcorn, this is the fall snack for you. This amazing combination is essentially  popcorn covered in melted candy corn. This product should forever take the place of kettle corn, but CAUTION: an entire bag can easily be finished in one sitting. This is the perfect snack around Halloween time, and has a salty kick making it even that much better than plain candy corn.  

4. "this pumpkin walks into a bar..." Cereal Bar

Julia O'Loughlin

Trader Joe's has their classic line of breakfast cereal bars titled "this *fruit* walks into a bar..." I love these bars year round as a quick and easy breakfast, and I get excited when September hits because I know these pumpkin bars are hitting the store. The pumpkin is hands down the best flavor and should be a staple item year round. Throw it in the microwave for a few seconds to make it that much better... if that's even possible

If you stop by any store for seasonal specialities this fall, make sure it is Trader Joe's. These are my personal favorites, but they offer a ton of festive treats for the fall time. They have tons of teas and ciders to offer, as well as desserts and savory dinners. Try to consume as much pumpkin spice as possible until we have to wait another year!