The freezer in my apartment is overflowing with items exclusively from Trader Joe's, because my roommates and I have a true obsession. If you've never visited Trader Joe's, you're truly missing out. TJ's focuses on selling affordable and not-so-boring snacks and meals. Many of their items are also pre-prepared or frozen and are perfect for the typical college student. Here is a list of 25 of my favorite items from good ol' TJ's. 

1. Mandarin Orange Chicken

A fan favorite, Mandarin Orange Chicken is one of the most popular items at Trader Joe's. One of my roommates cooks this at least once a week, and it's super easy to make.  All you have to do is put the frozen chicken on a tray and cook it in the oven, and then mix it with the sauce that is included in the bag.  I suggest adding some steamed broccoli and brown rice for nutritional purposes. 

2. Chicken Tikka Masala

The Chicken Tikka Masala is one of Trader Joe's most authentic and flavorful frozen dishes. Any Indian food lover will appreciate the warm spices, bold flavors, and slightly creamy tomato sauce. The dish also comes with cumin-flavored basmati rice and is the perfect on-the-go meal. 

3. Riced Cauliflower

Riced cauliflower is one of my favorite dishes to cook. You can get the tastiness of fried rice without the calories or carbs.  Trader Joe's sells already riced cauliflower in both fresh and frozen versions, but I prefer the frozen because it doesn't spoil within a couple days of purchase.  

Just stir-fry the cauliflower with some soy sauce and sesame oil. Personally, I love to add carrot, peas, and edamame, as well as any protein such as chicken, tofu, egg, or shrimp. Trader Joe's also sells riced broccoli if you're cooking for St. Patty's Day. 

4. Just Coconut Chunks

One of the grocery chain's newest items, Just Coconut Chunks, has quickly become a fan favorite.  The frozen bag includes cut and washed pieces of unsweetened coconut that are ready for optimal consumption. All you need to do is to defrost some for a snack later. You can even add it to your smoothie for an authentic piña colada. 

5. Mini Brie Bites

Trader Joe's Mini Brie Bites are great for a quick bite. These cheesy bits are easy to throw in a backpack with some crackers for a nutritious snack in between classes.  I always leave a bunch of these in my fridge and try my best to hide them from my roommates. 

6. Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend

Trader Joe's has a genius item to add to your pantry: the Everything but the Bagel Seasoning Blend.  This blend of spices and flavorful seeds is perfect for everything bagel lovers. I suggest adding this spice mix to scrambled eggs or grilled chicken. 

7. Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza

This item is delicious whether you are gluten-free or not and is a great alternative to eating Domino's for the fifth time this week.  The Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza has a cauliflower crust, flavorful sauce, and plenty of cheese.  All you have to do is pop it in the oven. 

8. Unexpected Cheddar Cheese

One of Trader Joe's most popular items is Unexpected Cheddar Cheese.  This cheese is unique and flavorful, and it is great in sandwiches, on nachos, or just on its own.  

9. Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels 

As a kid, TJ's Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels were one of the staple items in my household. I haven't gotten sick of them yet, though. These pretzels are the perfect protein-packed bite.  As a bonus, they have no preservatives or artificial colors.

10. Hold the Cone!

Trader Joe's Mini Hold the Cone! is one of my favorite items, and I always make sure to pick up a box when I'm shopping. These babies are typically sold in chocolate and vanilla, but also come in seasonal flavors such as peppermint.  

11. Crunchy Curls

I'm obsessed with Trader Joe's Crunchy Curls.  Crunchy Curls taste like potato chips, but they are much healthier. I especially enjoy them dipped in hummus. 

12. Reduced Guilt Mac & Cheese

The Reduced Guilt Mac & Cheese is one of the notoriously unexpected yet delicious items at the supermarket chain.  It is quite creamy and flavorful, despite having 60% less fat and 25% less calories than Trader Joe's traditional, aka Diner Mac & Cheese.  Trader Joe's also carries other Reduced Guilt items, such as stuffed shells.  

13. Reduced Guilt Chunky Guacamole

For those who love guacamole, the Reduced Guilt Chuky Guacamole will be your new go-to item at the grocery store. This guacamole is unique because it's made with greek yogurt. It pairs well with carrot sticks for a snack or chicken tacos for a healthy dinner. Instead of wasting money on Chipotle guacamole, purchase an inexpensive and less fattening version.

14. Gummy Tummies

Gummy Tummies give me nostalgia because they remind me of the Haribo Gummy Bears I ate as a kid. These soft candies have no artificial flavors or preservatives. As a bonus, each gummy penguin has a "soft tummy" filled with naturally flavored-fruit juice.  They're the perfect snack to bring to the library when you need a sugar rush to finish your essay that is due in two hours. 

15. Cocoa Almond Spread

Trader Joe's beats Nutella with their Cocoa Almond Spread. While it is similar to Nutella, it has quality ingredients such as Belgian cocoa and real almonds.  The spread is a great addition to toast in the morning, but I️ prefer to put some of the spread in my peanut butter banana smoothies to add a chocolatey bite.

16. Mediterranean Hummus

Trader Joe's Mediterranean Hummus is a creamy and smooth dip with delicious Mediterranean spices added. When paired with pretzels and carrots, it makes for an easy, nutritious, and filling snack.

17. Bruschetta

Trader Joe's Bruschetta is the perfect addition to a sandwich. I love to dip pita chips into it or just eat it with a spoon. This tomato topping has the perfect blend of Italian spices and will satisfy any Olive Garden cravings without breaking the bank. 

18. Eggplant Cutllets

The Eggplant Cutlets at Trader Joe's are lightly-breaded and easy to cook in the oven, and they pair perfectly with pasta. I prefer to pair these with zucchini noodles for a carb-free dinner.

19. Chocolatey Cats Cookies

These low-fat cookies are the perfect treat when you're having a late-night chocolate craving.  Chocolatey Cats Cookies For People taste best when dunked in milk. Plus, they're shaped like cats and are super adorable. 

20. Steamed Chicken Soup Dumplings

One of my favorite items of all time at Trader Joe's is their Steamed Chicken Soup Dumplings.  These dumplings come frozen and are super easy to cook in the microwave. If you've never had soup dumplings, they're filled with both chicken and soup, so eating them could be a fun study break!  

21. Low Calorie Lemonade

This Low Calorie Lemonade is the perfect chaser for your next pregame or when you just need something cold. It comes in both pink and regular versions. This lemonade is also lower in calorie and sugar than most brands

22. Cookie Butter

If you haven't heard of Cookie Butter, try it right now. This delectable spread is made with Belgian cookies that have a caramelized, gingerbread flavor. It can be eaten for dessert with ice cream or just on its own. It's also wonderful on top of toast in the morning. It comes in 3 flavors: original, cocoa swirl, and crunchy. Sometimes, there are even seasonal flavors. 

23. Freeze-Dried Fruit

These bags of freeze-dried fruit are one of the healthiest snack options at Trader Joe's.  The Freeze Dried Strawberries are my go-to, but the grocery chain also sells Freeze Dried BlueberriesFreeze Dried Raspberries, and Freeze Dried Red Seedless Grapes. Take one or take them all. 

24. Rosé

Trader Joe's has a few different types of Rosé available, which are all quite affordable for college students. This is perfect for your next girl's night in, and pairs well with Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Bar (which I could have added to this list...).  

25. Roasted Seaweed Snack

The Roasted Seaweed Snack is perfect for sushi lovers everywhere, and it's so much cheaper than buying California rolls. It consists of roasted pieces of seaweed that are lightly salted for a crisp bite. 

With a wide variety of unique and affordable products, TJ's is the one-stop shopping place for any college student. And why try just one affordable, irresistible meal or snack when you can try them all?