Juice cleanses; while they're something that people just refer to as a diet fad, they're something that others swear by for some unknown reason; and you know what? Let people do what they want with their bodies, since it's their damn choice. If you're wondering as to what the actual fu@k a juice cleanse is, Raw Generation is here to tell you all about it, and the cleanses that they have to offer us all.

Raw Generation; what's that?

lemon, juice, citrus, lemonade

In short, Raw Generation is a brand that carries 100% raw, plant-based and vegan juice cleanses and daily juices, offering benefits such as weight loss, increased energy, improved gut health and more. They have an arrange of cleanses, ranging from their skinny cleanse, to their protein cleanse, and to their daily greens celery juice. If you're wondering, they all differ from one another, and I'm here to explain how they do such.

Raw Generation's Daily Greens Celery Juice: A must-have for those looking to incorporate more greens into their daily routine, packed with instantly absorbable vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, phytonutrients, and more, all from raw fruits and vegetables. An 18 pack currently retails for $107.99, while a 30 pack currently retails for $161.99.

Raw Generation's Protein Cleanse: Perfect for those vowing to work out more in the New Year, and packed with plant-based protein, alkalizing mineral-rich greens, and antioxidant-rich superfoods. A three day cleanse retails for $89.99, while a five day cleanse retails for $134.99, and a seven day cleanse retails for $179.99.

Raw Generation's Skinny Cleanse: Ideal for getting rid of that holiday bloat – the most convenient, effective, and best tasting way to lose weight, have more energy, and jump-start a healthier diet in a few short days. A three day cleanse retails for $89.99, while a five day cleanse retails for $134.99, and a seven day cleanse retails for $179.99.

Do the cleanses work?

juice, sweet, cocktail, orange juice, smoothie, orange squash

In short, the answer is yes; especially Raw Generation's Skinny Cleanse, which I had the opportunity to try out for myself. If this is something that you're interested in for yourself, here's what you need to know:

The bottles in the cleanse should arrive frozen; if not, throw them in the freezer stat. It's best to thaw cleanses in the fridge once you're ready to drink them, but this could take up to over 24 hours at a time, and it's best if you thaw one bottle of juice at a time. Once the bottle is thawed, it should be consumed within 48 hours and left in the fridge until you're ready to consume it.

Prior to and after the cleanse, cut out dairy, meat, and grains a few days before and after the cleanse. At least try to eat some veggies and plant-based foods the day before the cleanse, to maximize results during the actual cleanse. Maintaining any and all results will result in you avoiding dairy, grains, and booze as much as possible. I know it's hard, but sometimes, you got to do what you got to do. Drink the bottles of juice when you're hungry; sometimes, you might not need to consume six bottles of juice a day, but if you do, then so be it. The slower that you get through the bottles, the longer your cleanse will extend for. There's no right or wrong order to drink the bottles in, so drink them as you please. 

If six bottles of juice isn't enough to keep you satisfied, try eating raw fruits/veggies and or raw nuts. You can totally workout during the cleanse, but should always listen to your body with such; if you want to go running, then go running. If not, then don't put pressure on yourself to do such. Always make sure to drink water as you become thirsty, and you can also drink coffee and tea, but without any cream or sugar; monk fruit sweeteners are a good alternative if you need your coffee or tea to have some sweetening to it... and no, you don't need to be near a restroom in order to enjoy the cleanse.

Now that you know more about Raw Generation and their cleanses, go off in the world and consider trying them for yourself. They have an array of cleanses on their website, and currently, the entire site is 55% off... if that means anything to you.