Don't know what to get your loved ones for the holidays? I don't know about you, but a lot of my friends and family members are missing their trips around the world. While it might not be safe to travel right now, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy and discover snacks from around the world. MunchPak has made it possible to munch on some of the world's most coveted snacks, and here's what you need to know. 

MunchPak's Subscription Snack Box

Photo courtesy of MunchPak

You might be tired of all the subscriptions you have, but this one is worth it. MunchPak's snack box takes snacks from all over the world and delivers them straight to your doorstep. 

Each box comes with a 'Travel Guide' so you can learn about the snacks you're trying and the countries they originated from. 

You can choose from either the MunchPak or the MunchPak Mini. The MunchPak Mini includes 5+ full-sized snacks whereas the regular MunchPak has 10+. 

Personalize Your MunchPak

Photo courtesy of MunchPak

If you are a bit hesitant about trying snacks you've never heard of before, MunchPak has developed a personalization feature. As part of the personalization feature, MunchPak picks for you what comes in the box so there is more of a surprise element.

Looking to try MunchPak? The subscription starts at $9.95/month or $26.95 for a one time purchase.