You don’t have to be a celebrity to eat like one. Chrissy Teigen is known for her food across social media, with a cookbook out and a second one on its way, eating like this supermodel is sure to be a recipe for success. As if she doesn’t already have enough on her plate, she’s also got a side hustle as the bubbly and hilarious host of Lip Sync Battle, more importantly however, she’s the devoted wife to John Legend, mom to the adorable Luna, and has another bun-in-the-oven due at any time now.  Oh, and she takes Luna and John out on sushi dates.

How does she do it? We’ve got the dish on how to eat a full day of food inspired by Chrissy Teigen.

Breakfast

Start the day the Teigen way with a breakfast using only five simple ingredients. The supermodel stays super balanced with healthy fats from the avocado, protein from the egg, bread as the starch, crowned with a fresh slice of tomato.

However not her first choice, the bacon and eggs enthusiast will occasionally indulge in french toast, as long as it’s made for her by hubby John Legend.

Lunch

Ellen Gibbs

There’s a reason Teigen’s book is titled, Cravings. What else would someone who craves grilled cheese and pho call their book?

If you were born in Utah and your mother is Vietnamese, it only makes sense to marry the classic American grilled cheese with the flavors of Southeast Asian cuisine into one, cohesive meal.

Ellen Gibbs

Snack

Instead of raiding the pantry for the box of Cap’n Crunch when that four o’clock slump hits, try roasting your own pumpkin seeds like Teigen. They not only have a long shelf life, but they’re great for quick munching, or thrown in a salad.

Ellen Gibbs

Dinner

Eggs for dinner? Why not. It’s speculated that Teigen can’t go a day without having eggs. There’s even a chapter in her book called, Breakfast All Day which means quiche is a staple in the Teigen-Legend household.

Ellen Gibbs

That’s not to say Teigen won’t say no to onion rings on the side of a burger.

Dessert

Ellen Gibbs

At the end of the night, Chrissy satisfies her sweet-tooth on movie theater candy.

She admits that baking is not her field of expertise, and it’s clear with the absence of a dessert chapter in her cookbook that Teigen would opt for another bowl of pasta over a slice of blueberry peach galette.

But then again – who can say no to strawberry lollipops, especially when it’s shared with a friend?