With summer just around the corner, it’s never too early to get your hands on some frozen treats. Luckily, Dairy Queen has summer sweets covered with a line-up of ice cream and soft-serve Blizzards, including brand-new offerings and the return of old favorites.

Packed with a variety of iconic flavors available all summer long, this year’s Summer Blizzard Treat Menu from DQ includes six different ice cream treats for all types of sweet lovers.

DQ’s New Summer Blizzard Menu: 

If you're a fan of chocolate, the brand new Oreo Dirt Pie Blizzard Treat features Oreo cookie pieces, gummy worms and fudge crumble blended with world-famous DQ soft serve. Think the nostalgic Cup O' Dirt from childhood, in Blizzard form.

You can keep the nostalgia going with the Cotton Candy Blizzard Treat. Cotton candy sprinkles blended with world-famous DQ soft serve = instant summer fairground vibes. Just add deep-fried everything and overpriced carnival games. 

Between Oreos and Girl Scout Cookies, Dairy Queen knows what the cookie lovers want when it comes to Blizzards. DQ understood the assignment with the Girl Scout Thin Mints Blizzard Treat, which features Girl Scout Thin Mints cookies and cool mint blended with world-famous DQ soft serve.

Courtesy of Dairy Queen.

If you're more a Samoa fan that Thin Mints, DQ is also offering a caramel and fudge blizzard, upgraded. The Caramel Fudge Cheesecake Blizzard Treat features cheesecake pieces and fudge-covered salty caramel pieces blended with world-famous DQ soft serve. Cheesecake, salted caramel, and fudge? Say less.

Courtesy of Dairy Queen.

Keep the decadence up with a Very Cherry Chip Blizzard Treat consisting of cherry and chocolate chunks blended with vanilla soft-serve. Cherry and chocolate is an underrated combo, and DQ is giving it the attention it deserves.

Last but not least, Dairy Queen is offering a nutty combo that screams summer: a Drumstick-inspired Blizzard. The Drumstick with Peanuts Blizzard Treat consists of chocolate covered Drumstick cone pieces and chopped peanuts blended with world-famous vanilla soft serve to Blizzard perfection.

Happy slurping, DQ fans!