I don’t think Reese’s ever really went out of style. From the time they were first introduced in 1928, they’ve always been a fan-favorite. But, this summer, Reese’s peanut butter cups have really been put in the spotlight when they were made into a whipped cream, into a new Krispy Kreme doughnut, and now, in Dairy Queen’s new Blizzard of the month. Meet the new Reese's Outrageous Blizzard. 

Like the Reese's Outrageous candy bar, you can catch Reese’s in more ways than one in DQ’s Blizzard. The treat features Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Reese’s Pieces blended with a warm caramel topping, blended with DQ's classic vanilla soft serve. It's double the chocolate and double the peanut butter, and definitely double the YUM. 

Dairy Queen is the first soft serve company ever to try out this tasty combo of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Reese’s Pieces and Caramel in a frozen dessert—that’s true innovation, if you ask me. So if you can't get enough of Reese’s, get yourself to a Dairy Queen fast to give this Blizzard a try during the month of August.