Adding a little bit of whipped cream to almost any dessert, from ice cream to pie, really takes it up a notch. And if you think the plain whipped cream provided a special touch, imagine how great those desserts would be with a milk chocolate Hershey’s or peanut butter Reese’s whipped cream on top. Well, the dreaming stops now. Both Hershey’s and Reese’s are now available in whipped cream form and I don’t know about you, but I’m absolutely here for it.

You might have heard a little bit about these over the last month because at the end of June, Instagrammer @Markie_Devo shook the Insta world by posting a picture of the cans. He explained that they would become available in the third week of July. Well people, the time has come. 

According to @Markie_Devo, these cans of whipped cream are eventually going to be available at all major retailers. But, so far they have only been spotted in the Midwest at Hy-Vee supermarkets by @candyhunting and a few others on Instagram. So, here’s to hoping they make their way to the rest of our major retailers nationwide shortly because I’m ready for a little something extra in the whipped cream aisle this summer.