Every time I need a treat — which has been every day in college — the one place you’ll find me is Dairy Queen. My go-to order is a Reese’s Blizzard, a truly sweet treat for the soul. The mix of the vanilla soft-serve with the chocolate and peanut butter flavors combined just make for the perfect dessert when it’s sweet o’clock. Dairy Queen's Blizzard Treats have been around since 1985, and they’re celebrating with an incredible deal through the DQ mobile app. You can order a blizzard for 85-cents today and through April 23rd on the DQ mobile app, at participating locations.

Not only will the usual fan favorite Blizzard flavors be available, but you can now order summer flavors, too: Peanut Butter Puppy Chow, Oreo Brookie, Cotton Candy, S’mores, and Choco-Dipped Strawberry. The Dairy Queen Blizzard summer menu is only available for a limited time, so be sure to order these flavors now so you can be ready to say goodbye to them by the end of summer.

And if you want to be a little more adventurous, you could try ordering something off Dairy Queen's secret menu. Even though the weather’s sunny outside, it sure is Blizzard season.