Anyone who knows me knows that I have a major sweet tooth, so when I saw that Cadbury's released a new chocolate bar, I knew I had to try it and see how good it was. I decided to use a rating system of 1-5 cocoa beans: 5 being the highest. Now, let's move onto the bar!

Dairy Milk: Big Taste Choco Biscuit Crunch

Cadbury's Dairy Milk: Big Taste Choco Biscuit Crunch

This bar is newly released and described as "milk chocolate with cocoa creme filling, milk creme filling and a layer of biscuit". Now, before we continue I just want to say this is a GIANT bar, and there are not yet any that come in smaller sizes, so be prepared for a binge!

Sara Shuhaiber

Sara Shuhaiber

Firstly, this bar is aesthetically pleasing: I like the design on the individual pieces and how packed-full it is. One thing I will say, though, is that I can't see any of the cocoa creme.

Most importantly, taste-wise: Dairy Milk is my favorite bar, so you definitely can't go wrong with the chocolate component- so satisfying! I also liked the milk creme layer, it's sort of like the middle of an oreo but less sweet, a good contrast to the intense sweetness of the milk chocolate.

Now, let's get to the unfortunate bad news: there was too much biscuit. the biscuit itself was good- almost like a rich tea biscuit, but there was just too much that I felt like it took away from the bar, it almost became too dry and made me wonder: is this a chocolate bar with biscuit in the middle or a biscuit covered in chocolate? I also did not taste or even see the cocoa creme, which disappointed me because I think it would've added a new flavor to the whole bar.

Rating: 2.5 out of 5 Cocoa Beans

In conclusion, I thought the idea of the Choco Biscuit Crunch was good, but the ratio of cookie to chocolate was a bit off- it's definetely worth trying if you like Cadbury's and biscuits though! (Plus, it could probably pass as a good breakfast, but you didn't hear it from me).

Join me again for the next Cocoa Hunt!