Cinnabon is known for their outrageously delicious cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese frosting. It's hard to resist buying some when you can't help but smell their sweet scent every time you pass by one of their stores. Now, Cinnabon has given us even more of a reason to drop in by switching things up with a new kind of sweet treat—the Churro Swirl

"We are thrilled to incorporate our signature Cinnabon swirl to our irresistible Churros," Kristen Hartman, president of Cinnabon said in a press release.

"An innovative spin on a classic treat our fans know and love, our Churro Swirls are made with the same quality ingredients as our cinnamon rolls and provide another way to enjoy our iconic baked goods." 

Instead of being fried, Churro Swirls are baked to perfection and coated with Cinnabon's signature Makara Cinnamon sugar. Depending on your sweet tooth, you can buy one on its own or add a layer of Cinnabon's cream cheese frosting between two Churro Swirls to make a "mouth-watering" Churro Frosting Sandwich.

If frosting isn't your thing, no worries. To celebrate the end of summer, Cinnabon teamed up with Carvel to create Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches with yummy soft serve. Sadly, this one will only be available at select Cinnabon locations that already have Carvel ice cream machines installed. But who's to say you can't buy some Churro Swirls and make your own Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches at home?

The Churro Swirl and Churro Frosting Sandwich are available now for a limited time at Cinnabon bakeries nationwide, with a retail price of $2.49 and $4.99, respectively. So, what are you waiting for? Head on over to Cinnabon to try these delicious and gorgeous looking churro treats before they're gone.

#SpoonTip: Prices may vary depending on location.