I've never had a cinnamon roll I didn't like, but that's because I know how to pick 'em at the grocery store. One of my main priorities when looking for a stellar cinnamon roll is making sure there's plenty of icing involved because no one wants a plain cinnamon bun. If you do, then you aren't eating them right. Despite that, I think all cinnamon rolls taste good. Even if you do eat a "bad" cinnamon roll, it's still pretty decent. Here are the best cinnamon rolls to get at the grocery store when you need a warm and gooey masterpiece.

5. Trader Joe's Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls with Vanilla Icing

"Jumbo" is a word I like to hear when talking about the best cinnamon rolls, or any type of food. If I'm going to give up all my calories early in the morning on a cinnamon roll, you bet I'm going to eat a jumbo one and go all in. These moist rolls have just the right amount of sweetness to give you a boost in the morning without the sugar crash.

4. Pillsbury Grands Flaky Original Cinnamon Rolls with Icing

I'm a sucker for the Pillsbury dough boy. He's so lovable that I'm willing to buy anything he's selling. These Grands Flaky Original Cinnamon Rolls make my man seem even more irresistible. These rolls are voluptuous and buttery—just my type.   

3. Annie's Organic Cinnamon Rolls

I'm not someone who really cares about buying organic food, especially when it comes to sweets. But Annie's Organic Cinnamon Rolls are made with high-quality ingredients that you can actually taste. With no artificial flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup, you'll feel good about putting these rolls in your body.

2. Immaculate Bakery Organic Cinnamon Rolls

If you're looking for something sweet, but not totally bad for your health, pick up these Immaculate Bakery cinnamon rolls next time you go to Whole Foods. Like Annie's, these are also organic. With five perfectly sized rolls in a can, you can share them with friends, or save them all for yourself.

1. Rhodes Anytime Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting

These are the best cinnamon rolls ever, according to a lot of people of the internet. You don't even need to worry about getting your hands messy when baking these because all you need to do is take the tray of out the freezer and put them in the oven. If you like a lot of frosting on your cinnamon rolls, these might be your saving grace.

It's difficult to come up with the best cinnamon rolls at the grocery store because there are no bad options. I think most of us can agree that as long as our cinnamon rolls have cinnamon and icing, we're happy customers. If you're still wondering what the best cinnamon rolls could be, try making all of these at your house and have a fun and sugar-filled breakfast!