I am low-key addicted to Chick-fil-A, specifically the sweet and spicy Sriracha sauce with some chicken strips, and I am flipping out because they are bringing some more heat to the menu. After much demand, Chick-fil-A is testing out two new spicy chicken menu options, and they sound amazing. 

Here is everything you need to know about the potential new menu items, and how you can try them out. 

Spicy Chick-n-Strips

Photo courtesy of Chick-fil-A

If you're tryna add some more heat to your nugs, these babies are perfect. These are your classic Chick-n Strips prepared with a spicy pepper blend. They are currently available in Philly, Central Texas, and South Texas for testing, and I legit need these in my life. 

Grilled Spicy Deluxe Chicken Sandwich

Photo courtesy of Chick-fil-A

This banger is your classic grilled chicken sandwich on steroids, and it's the perfect lunch if you're looking for nutrients and some spice. Your grilled chicken breast is marinated in spices and topped with cilantro lime sauce, and yep, that sounds heavenly. Sadly, you can only get the Grilled Spicy Deluxe Chicken Sandwich in Orlando, St. Louis, and Knoxville. 

Chick-fil-A is currently testing these spicy options to get feedback so they can see "whether or not [they] will roll out the new entrees nationwide in the future," Kanika Patrick, the manager of menu development at Chick-fil-A, said in a press release. 

Brb, I'm gonna go pray that these babies make it onto the normal menu so I can get some more spice in my life because these Chick-fil-A spicy chicken menu options are straight fire.