For some reason, it's become the norm to only eat ice cream cakes for birthdays or special occasions. However, that needs to change because Carvel's ice cream goodness is available year round and so is this cookie dough cake. 

Carvel's Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake

Courtesy of I Love Ice Cream Cakes

Chocolate crunchies are enough to make any occasion special, but combine them with cookie dough and the result is heavenly. Carvel's Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake is filled with real chocolate chip cookie dough pieces blended with Carvel vanilla and chocolate ice cream separated chocolate crunchies. To top it off, enjoy a whipped icing, a border of chocolate chips and cookie dough pieces and with a circular-design chocolate drizzle.

Where To Find I Love Ice Cream Cakes

Courtesy of I Love Ice Cream Cakes

Looking to try this cookie dough Carvel cake or find other delicious cakes? Rich Products' I Love Ice Cream Cakes is home to a wide variety of cakes including Reese's, Carvel, Oreo and Jon Donaire that can be found at stores nationwide. 

You can find the Carvel Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake at major  retailers including Food Lion, Shop Rite, Publix, Wegmans, Stop & Shop, The Giant Company, Giant Foods, and Kroger.

For a store near you, visit the Product Locator at ILoveIceCreamCakes.com