Put down that cookie sheet. While baked cookies are a delicious treat, they have become overdone the past few years. There are far more delectable ways to enjoy cookie dough. I personally love eating cookie dough raw (the safe type of edible dough, of course), but even sometimes that gets boring. If you ever wanted to eat cookie dough brownies or s'mores, this is your chance

1. Decadent Cookie Dough Brownies 

Don't get me wrong, brownies are delicious, but imagine taking them to the next level by adding cookie dough to them! Several bakeries across the country are baking brownies covered with a layer of cookie dough. For optimal quality, place them in the microwave on high for 10 seconds to make them gooey and warm.

2. Cookie Dough S'more

S'mores are not just a tasty campfire treat. They have gone through several revamps over the years, from using different types of chocolate and different chocolate candies to being made out of caramel graham crackers. Now, you can enjoy s'mores in a whole new way by placing cookie dough in the middle. The graham cracker gives it the perfect crunch while the cookie dough adds that soft, sweet bite. 

You will definitely be asking for 's'more after you try this—trust me

3. Cookie Dough Filled Cupcakes

If you love cookies and cake this is perfect for you. This vanilla cupcake stuffed with cookie dough and topped with vanilla frosting, chocolate chips, and a mini cookie is sure to satisfy all of your cravings. If this is not making your mouth water, I don't know what will. 

Molly's Cupcakes in NYC, Illinois, and Iowa City is known for their famous center filled cupcakes ranging from Nutella to cake batter. They have so many options, you are guaranteed to find a filling that you love

4. Cookie Dough Filled Donut

We've all most likely tried jelly, Boston creme, powdered, and glazed donuts throughout the course of our lives. Now, Dr Dough Donuts in Australia is the home of a new concoction: a cookie dough filled donut. Not only is this donut stuffed with chocolate chip cookie dough, but it also has a chocolate glaze.

5. Cookie Dough Cheesecake

Cheesecake is a dessert that comes in a wide variety of flavors, from red velvet to chocolate, and now there is cookie dough cheesecake. This dessert has the rich texture of regular cheesecake with an added layer of cookie dough and cookie dough crumbles that make each bite super sweet

If you are craving even more edible cookie dough, check out Edible Cookie Dough Because Ovens are Overrated.