Unless you've been living under a rock, you have probably seen kids holding what look like green juice pouches. I've always wondered what these were so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I found out that they were called GoGo SqueeZ and  tried them out for myself to see what the hype was all about. Let me tell you, I was not expecting them to be so tasty.  

What Are GoGo Squeez Pouches?

Photo Courtesy of GoGo squeeZ

GoGo Squeez pouches are making it easier than ever to consume fruits and vegetables on the go. From applesauce to yogurt, the brand has become a school lunch staple for kids nationwide. 

GoGo SqueeZ pouches are all-natural, made from 100% fruit and vegetables and have no added sugar. In addition, they are gluten, nut and dairy free making them accessible to those with specific dietary restrictions. 

Can Adults Eat GoGo Squeez?

Photo Courtesy of GoGo squeeZ

Yes, adults can eat GoGo Squeez. I mean, you might look like a child on the playground, but that's the fun of it all. I decided to try the classic applesauce and I enjoyed the entire experience. From untwisting the cap to squeezing the pouch, I felt like a kid again, but this time I actually wanted to eat my fruits and vegetables. 

GoGo Squeez has a pouch for everyone. Flavors of their applesauce include: apple banana, apple berry, apple grape, apple cinnamon, apple mango, apple pear and apple strawberry. There are also flavors that blend several together if that is more your speed. If you like to eat organic, the brand also has products that are USDA verified. 

If you're looking for fruits and vegetables, then you might want to try flavors such as Boatin' Banana and Grippin' Grape. Boatin' Banana is a combination of bananas, apples and yellow carrots. Grippin' Grape combines apples, grapes and sweet potatoes together. It might sound like a lot, but don't knock it until you try it. 

Where To Find GoGo Squeez

Photo Courtesy of GoGo squeeZ

GoGo Squeez's newest products include smoothiez and yogurt on the go. To find out where you can find the brand near you, check out their store locator or you can buy them on Amazon.